kryptview or star view 3

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
any help on with boxs is better..im needin one asap but still in doubt as what to get..any help would b great as im needin to order 2day ..cheers

Can't comment on starview (never even seen one) but can highly recommend the Kryptview if you just want a simple no-frills box for watching telly. I bought mine from tmc (member on here), he's the man to buy from IMHO.

yeah ive got a link to get one off him..thing is i had a star view beofre and the channels were all jumbled and u had to sort them out but the new star view boxs seem to b alot better as the kryptview ive heard people go on about but more sayin they,ve had problems with it..some dont get setanta on it.some dont update..so up my end kryptview would b a new thing cause its all star view up this end..so i would b happy to change that

ended up buyin a kryptview as ill punt it no probs if i dont like it but does it have EPG on it as thats what im more or less lookin for cause only difference i can see is kryptview auto scans so theres no need for codes as star view u need to change everytime they go off..

EPG is only Now/Next on my box, maybethere's a plan to improve it to 7 day but not sure? Picture quality is excellent. Channels always sorted correctly for me, think some folk have seen channels listed as something else. Think you'll be pleased with your choice, especially if you bought from mash (tmc)

EPG is only Now/Next on my box, maybethere's a plan to improve it to 7 day but not sure? Picture quality is excellent. Channels always sorted correctly for me, think some folk have seen channels listed as something else. Think you'll be pleased with your choice, especially if you bought from mash (tmc)

Have you tried pressing EPG button then 0 to get the 7 day EPG,or are you saying it doesn't work for you?

Have you tried pressing EPG button then 0 to get the 7 day EPG,or are you saying it doesn't work for you?

Ok I'm a fud!! Didn't even know my Kryptview had that, Thanks ukbob.

There you go wilson1980 what more could you ask for?

Kryptview all the way!!!!!!!!!!

I would go for kryptview mate. excellent support for the box.

hello from Lochee. Kryptview is a good box but I prefer the Digivox, you can search epg and watch the channel your viewing at the same time, top drawer

Back