kryptview hd firmware

I got mine yesetrday and i'm well impressed with the look and style of the box

If anybody can host some pics for me I will put some up

RP4X said
"so far theres 3 things holding me back from placing my order...

1:) uses that F connector, isnt that gonna reduce quality?

2:) remotes a brick apparantly and bad

3) firmware !"

Sorry m8, you may think the remote is a brick because I said it was. I'm back tracking a bit on what I said earlier but the remote isn't really a brick. Its quite large but no larger than say a modern TV remote. In fact its quite a good remote , its got all the PVR functions on it as well. The only problem I have is that I like to use just one remote for everything, but hopefully I will be able to solve that.
As for the F-connector, I've always used one with my Dbox and unless someone tells me differently, I don't think that theres any reduction in picture quality.

If you are interested in buying one I can recommend mash at Tailor Made Circuits, very speedy delivery and very helpful.

Last edited:
Look see regarding the FW, it will be out when it comes out. The support from what I have seen over years has been really good, so lets just give them time and accept that they are working on it.

Patience

I really cannot see any signal loss using the F connector.. I've compared it with the signal on the 750 and it's exactly the same in the 80's with Quality in the 90's.

I totally love the new remote its responsive and has nice rubber side grips and the buttons are great for guys with big ham fingers like myself.

Only problem I have with this box is that there's a picture of some big ugly bast**d on the panel looking at me all the time. LOL

Regards.

Last edited:
cheers for all the info guys nice too hear the remotes good and responsive, I would have used an all in one remote but they werent so good with the arnet 750 and not supported.

i just got my box there..does the old firmware work just now on this. if not my old box is going no where just now lol

Back