Kryptview boxes who makes them?

sentrypr

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have had a dreambox for a number of years but as my area is going N3 and there doesn't appear to be any CS solution for dreamboxes yet i was considering a kryptview box as appearantly CS work on there.

I would like to know who manufactures the kryptview boxes, are they a linux box like the dbox, dreambox?

Do they come with the CS already setup or do you have to config it yourself?

I have had a dreambox for a number of years but as my area is going N3 and there doesn't appear to be any CS solution for dreamboxes yet i was considering a kryptview box as appearantly CS work on there.

I would like to know who manufactures the kryptview boxes, are they a linux box like the dbox, dreambox?

Do they come with the CS already setup or do you have to config it yourself?

i think the pixies in ireland make them. (slave labour)

and no they not set up for card share as that would be illegal but i heard that google can be a friend.

i think the pixies in ireland make them. (slave labour)

and no they not set up for card share as that would be illegal but i heard that google can be a friend.

dunno where you are going with that one, there's no pixies over here, only leprechauns? :err:

dunno where you are going with that one, there's no pixies over here, only leprechauns? :err:

aye but they where looking more money so that's why they went with the pixies

the fookers wouldn't even pay the min wage.

I guess England must of moved to the far East then !

Think perhaps its more likely you should look towards China/Taiwan/Korea.

you sure i thought they all moved over here any way.

who cares where they are made, as long as they work what does it matter.

all you need to know is you buy it update the firmware/flash,follow the tuts for setup and finally connect lan cable and reboot box and router:Clap::Clap:

Back