Kodi on PC

Attachments

• 20150717_141813.jpg
    20150717_141813.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
Unless you have a sports donkey sub most of those don't work, at least they didn't last week

Unless you have a sports donkey sub most of those don't work, at least they didn't last week

Sorry mate you are correct, I just checked it on the computer with the free login and it doesn't update there.

The TV is with the T8 and I have my own personal login details for that and it does work.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    73.2 KB · Views: 11
For those of you that are more daring, I’ve just installed kodi-15.0-Isengard_rc2 and it works beautifully smooth with the Wookie.

I followed the steps on post no 72 after I installed and can confirm the instructions there work just as good as post no 1 and post no 46 if not better, because of one less downloading involved.

Just a heads up for anyone trying this on Android Lollipop,the wookie failed to work for me on Isengard,but installed fine on 14.2 helix.

Just a heads up for anyone trying this on Android Lollipop,the wookie failed to work for me on Isengard,but installed fine on 14.2 helix.

Most people recommend Helix 14.2 as a stable version, tried and tested.

Isengard is comparatively new and still at a beta stage, bit like Windows 10 was.

That’s why I said “for the more daring”.

Anyway I’m glad to see you’re sorted with Helix 14.2 mate.

installed updated running really smooth no errors or problems.Genisis,navi x iptv etc all running .thanx @idrob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot seem to get kodi on 3rd firestick? have Amazon done an update to stop this?

I read somewhere that If your ISP is BT you may need to go into your router settings and turn off smart setup.

I installed kodi 2 days ago on firestick. Are you sure you ticked dev options.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yes I have. Like I said this is the 3rd one I have tried. I did one yesterday with no issues. Going to Factory Reset Stick and try again. will report back in a bit

I feel that ive been missing out for a long time idrob told me to have a play with kodi ive got to say im loving it still a lot to learn about it bot looking good for when my m8 comes

Yes I have. Like I said this is the 3rd one I have tried. I did one yesterday with no issues. Going to Factory Reset Stick and try again. will report back in a bit

Well it's installed but Wookie stuck at 11% on custom view. Fresh install

It sound like you haven't enough room for the download mate

Which post you are following, I’m asking because there is another place dedicated for android boxes

Your first one m8. It worked sweet on 2 Firesticks but not the 3rd. Only diff is first2 running 14.2 and this one 15 ( Isengard). Will reset everything and try again as it shoud work.

Back