Kodi on PC

Nope thats ( 19) not installing either. Adbfire just hangs. Looking at telnet route

not workin. Now getting a script error on wookie.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody else tried this on a Firestick?

Not tried on firestick but 14.2 helix does seem to be the stable one for wookie on android atleast,I could not get it to install on lollipop 5.1.1 without faults using kodi Isengard,its early days for this new Kodi so its the usual just give it time, and stick to the one that works for now guys.

Nope thats ( 19) not installing either. Adbfire just hangs. Looking at telnet route

This is perfectly normal mate; it’s just one of those things. There are always a small percentage of systems that react differently to these installations, sometimes it’s human error sometimes not.

The trick is to treat it like a game or a challenge, have confidence and don’t be scared of it. You’ll just have to try different methods until you find one that is compatible with your system.

All these pages are dedicated to installing kodi, xbmc, wizards on PC’s, Laptops, and tablets. Although these methods do sometimes work with some Android systems, you will find the other thread is far more dedicated to Android systems.

On the other tread here:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/android-479/423079-wizard-4-0-zip-2.html

Post 14 is another method to try.
Post 19 you’ve already tried.
Post 20 is a totally different method
Post 23 is “SPMC” your system may be more compatible with.
Post 25 is a very clear step by step video.
Post 26 is another wizard altogether Mega Tron firmware V3
Post 34 is well worth trying, instructions by someone else altogether.
Post 36 is worth a try if other methods don’t work.

whats the crack with live tv tab then, i had integrated iptv stalker into iptv simple client but thats pointless now is it not?

whats the crack with live tv tab then, i had integrated iptv stalker into iptv simple client but thats pointless now is it not?

I don’t know of any cracks mate, I have access to Sports Donkey and Iptv Stalket because when I bought my T8, a "gift" login and password came with it but they don’t do it no more.

If you want those things, your best bet (as you’ve already guest) is with Alimac’s Kodi Ultimate Add-on Pack v2.6.4 which although I haven’t tried yet, looks like may have its own password “forfriends”

Well after many many hours on both pc and firestick, I have come to the conclusion that wookie is not consistent. Don't get me wrong it's great to tinker and try new things but sometimes it's better the devil you know. I have tried each and every setup method as described.I have tried Kodi 14.2 and 15 but everytime on whatever device I run into a different issue. As others I now have wookie working on both devices but not the skin options as described. Only the 4 basic skins. I will continue to tinker as thats the fun of all this,and report back if I find a solution.

Thanks for all the assistance idrob. I have tried everything but still no joy,no matter what method I used. I did find adding via metalkettle ( post 72 )to be the most stable method if that helps anyone.

Last edited:
Well after many many hours on both pc and firestick, I have come to the conclusion that wookie is not consistent. Don't get me wrong it's great to tinker and try new things but sometimes it's better the devil you know. I have tried each and every setup method as described.I have tried Kodi 14.2 and 15 but everytime on whatever device I run into a different issue. As others I now have wookie working on both devices but not the skin options as described. Only the 4 basic skins. I will continue to tinker as thats the fun of all this,and report back if I find a solution.

Thanks for all the assistance idrob. I have tried everything but still no joy,no matter what method I used. I did find adding via metalkettle ( post 72 )to be the most stable method if that helps anyone.

Thanks for the update mate; I'll try and find a solution for the skins problem when I get a chance and post here.

Supported windows versions: Vista-Win10

Kodi Ultimate Addon Pack v2.6.4 for Windows (KUAP_v2.6.4.rar):

Password: ForFriends

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

best addon about also if you find his private one its even better

More popups than popup land

yeah i just done a reinstall of 15 and im not getting the skins or the login profile option

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know of any cracks mate, I have access to Sports Donkey and Iptv Stalket because when I bought my T8, a "gift" login and password came with it but they don’t do it no more.

If you want those things, your best bet (as you’ve already guest) is with Alimac’s Kodi Ultimate Add-on Pack v2.6.4 which although I haven’t tried yet, looks like may have its own password “forfriends”

i tried it but i defo like wookie with world skin better. kodi ultimate is off the scale with add ons. its a bit much tbh

yeah i just done a reinstall of 15 and im not getting the skins or the login profile option

- - - Updated - - -

i tried it but i defo like wookie with world skin better. kodi ultimate is off the scale with add ons. its a bit much tbh

I'll make it a priority to find the answer about the skins

If the plug-ins give access to copyrighted material; then not on the open forum (what you do via PM is your own business ;) )

Thank you

Its not copyrighted material mate, its just a wizard for open-source Kodi

Kodi Ultimate Addon Pack v2.6.4 for Windows (KUAP_v2.6.4.)

Code:

Just in case:

What Is A Magnet Link And How Does It Differ From Torrents?

Code:

Please delete if this is not appropriate

Last edited:
back to this wookie, my mate having same problem on 2 ipads. one of them installs fine and the other is not setting up properly...i tried 3 times fresh install of kodi and it just wont give me the world hulk skin

right to get this to work... i had to create a new profile but use the hulk directory with default settings. its kinda working but missing icons and so showing the puzzle piece icon....this is doing ma nut right in! i have it working on my work PC and its great but cant replicate it on pc at home or one ipad....one ipad is working perfect tho. i dont know what difference im making. im downloading the repo from metalkettle.

right to get this to work... i had to create a new profile but use the hulk directory with default settings. its kinda working but missing icons and so showing the puzzle piece icon....this is doing ma nut right in! i have it working on my work PC and its great but cant replicate it on pc at home or one ipad....one ipad is working perfect tho. i dont know what difference im making. im downloading the repo from metalkettle.

I've had those puzzle icons once and when I downloaded the wookie a second time the puzzles disappeared and all was fine

Back