Kodi on PC

I deleted Kodi from the desktop completely and then reinstalled following the instructions above to the letter, and it works perfectly as you can see from the pics.

The pics below are the step by step sequence that that I performed, beginning from installing Kodi to selecting a film at the end.

After a complete reinstall and deleting the preferences etc. now working, just to note that the skin did not change when process completed. Had to change to Aeon Nox as suggested earlier to achieve pretty much how wookie looks, mind did not get Hulk Skin etc.

thanks for help

Supported windows versions: Vista-Win10

Kodi Ultimate Addon Pack v2.6.4 for Windows (KUAP_v2.6.4.rar):

Password: ForFriends

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

best addon about also if you find his private one its even better

i installed on another machine last nite and had the same issue as @chris0200 with selecting the skin after install

Last edited by a moderator:
there must be a step missing to log out once u have installed so u can log into another profile. ill have another look tonight and suss it out.

ok ive gone wrong somewhere put ive put kodi then install aswizard-4.0.0.zip
when I go to video add-ons / wookie is there ive got the logging wrong
how can I change it please it says an error has accurd pls check setting do I have to uninstall and start again

ok ive gone wrong somewhere put ive put kodi then install aswizard-4.0.0.zip
when I go to video add-ons / wookie is there ive got the logging wrong
how can I change it please it says an error has accurd pls check setting do I have to uninstall and start again

On an android box the way you change your user name and password is by:

scroll to system / video add-ons / highlight wizard addon and press menu button on your remote control, then click on addon settings / click default / which will remove your details so you can re-enter them.

But I’ve never needed to do it on a computer so I’m not sure how it’s done, it may be easier to just uninstall and start fresh.

I’ll try and find out how it’s done on my computer and let you know but don’t hold your breath

the other way to do it on an android box is to:

Clear your data then input your username and password again.

Last edited:
If you look at post 50 the instructions are there but it involves uninstalling

ok I will give it a go if I don't get it done I will redo it tomorrow ive got a zgemma h1 come today so I want to try one of ferrets image on it

another way to install The Wookie Wizard

Attachments

• How to install Wookie.jpg
    How to install Wookie.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 10
OK, for those of you, who may have had problem with the Wookie for one reason or another, just follow the method above and it should solve your problems.

But remember to clear the cache and data if you’ve already installed the wookie with the other method.

Unfortunately with computers it means uninstalling and reinstalling.

With android boxes: from the main page go to settings / more settings / apps / kodi / clear cache/data

ok just to let you no ive got kodi working with wokkie not had much chance to see whats on it yet I tried to install iptv stalker but not had any luck at the mo will look again tomorrow

avoid iptv stalker mate
everything that had is on other addons

ok just to let you no ive got kodi working with wokkie not had much chance to see whats on it yet I tried to install iptv stalker but not had any luck at the mo will look again tomorrow

Never tried it cos I don't watch sport but this might help

Tutorial How to Install IPTV Stalker

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

How to clear cache from within kodi

System / Xunity maintenance / maintenance / delete my cache / OK

For those of you that are more daring, I’ve just installed kodi-15.0-Isengard_rc2 and it works beautifully smooth with the Wookie.

I followed the steps on post no 72 after I installed and can confirm the instructions there work just as good as post no 1 and post no 46 if not better, because of one less downloading involved.

Back