Kid across the street ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
Doesn't sound like he's doing an awful lot wrong to me, he's in his own home getting undressed millions of people do it everyday, as was said earlier go for a smoke a little earrlier before your neighbour decides to go to bed, you know what time he goes so it shouldn't be a problem.

i know what your saying but i make a point only my wife sees me and not my street

Hmm i think i would check to see what someone is doing in their own home and if all was clear i would then take my daughter out. police will advise him to close the curtains and nothing more. Now if he had no road tax then that would be a diffrent matter all together lol.

Check and see if he has novice angels guide tattooed on his back is so the cops would be round in a jiffy to bahng him up ;)

at the moment just avoid going out and then he will get fed up or forget it if they dont get attention.

why dont you just nip your fag and go into your house when you see him going into his room instead of sitting there watching him.

What you trying to say there mate ? and why should i go into the house when i see him going into his room he shouldnt be doing it in the first place.

I think he's more worried about his daughter explosivo. Why should he have to bring her inside because of this :SSEXY:.

You've hit the nail right on the head there mate i dont want any of my kids seeing it.Plus its not just me and mine its anyone else in the street at the same time.

if the guy wants to have a smoke naked then its his business,hes inside his house.If you dont like it then dont look,easiest way would just be to not go for a smoke between 10-10.30

The reason we go for a smoke around is because me and the wife tend to settle down and watch a film around the and have a smoke before it starts.And what you on about having a smoke naked hes inside his house ? he isnt having a smoke at all he is taking his cloth off infront of the window and i think he is doing it for the fact people are outside.

i dont get it, if the guys only showing his bare back whats the big deal?

big deal ill tell you whats the big deal is he is taking off all his cloth off infront of his window with his n*b hanging out for all to see.And what i ment by bear back is he takes all of his cloth of every last stich.

Doesn't sound like he's doing an awful lot wrong to me, he's in his own home getting undressed millions of people do it everyday, as was said earlier go for a smoke a little earrlier before your neighbour decides to go to bed, you know what time he goes so it shouldn't be a problem.

if flashing his bits for everyone to see is not wrong in your eyes id hate to see what is right.and fair enough i do know what time he goes to bed but what about other people in the street at that time of night aswell is it right for him to do it then.

i know what your saying but i make a point only my wife sees me and not my street

You and me to mate wll said.

Hmm i think i would check to see what someone is doing in their own home and if all was clear i would then take my daughter out. police will advise him to close the curtains and nothing more. Now if he had no road tax then that would be a diffrent matter all together lol.

It doesnt matter now we have start using are front door now ,But surly i shouldnt have to check before i take my daughter out he should'nt be doing it in the first place mate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways thanks lads for all the good comments and ideas but if i do happen to see him do it again im either just going to go to the police or take action myself.And im sorry if you guys took me the wrong way as i didnt explain it properly but i dont expect to sit at my door step and see the kids private parts directly in display.

Cheers

I would definately call the police, see what they do, indecent exposure is defo not something they would take lightly, especially if you mention your young daughter saw the man also.

That fails just buy a megaphone turn it up full volume and when he does it shout thru megaphone pervert in "put address here " am sure eh would quickly shut his curtains.

keep us updated on what happens mate hopefully he'll get the picture on whats goin one way or another

big deal ill tell you whats the big deal is he is taking off all his cloth off infront of his window with his n*b hanging out for all to see.And what i ment by bear back is he takes all of his cloth of every last stich.

to be fair m8 you didn't mention any nobs hanging out in your first post

tou said bare back

nobs are shedding a whole new light on the situation

if you go to the police and say 'every night at 10 pm this guy acrtoss the road goes into his room, strips off, etc etc' and the police go to see him, theres also nothing stopping the guy pressing charges against you for invading his privacy, being a peeping tom, etc

i know that if someone knocked my door and said they watch me undress every night, if they wasnt a fit bird, id knock them right over my garden wall

Call those special constables to deal with this. Obviously the guy is a pervert with his shameful behaviour. Either that or its time to put your BB Sniper rifle to good use.

Call those special constables to deal with this. Obviously the guy is a pervert with his shameful behaviour. Either that or its time to put your BB Sniper rifle to good use.
yea one in the ball sack should do it :D LOL

as far as i know this is a criminal offence, as he is not going to any lengths to be discreet. if you could see him through his net curtains for example then your probably the one who`s peeping but if there are no curtains at all then this is indescent exposure, surely.
have a word , just say "look mate , the wife asked me to call over as the young one has seen you getting undressed and i know its your house but would you mind closing your curtains when your getting undressed. i appreciate it"
if that doesn`t work tell the cops he keeps wanking in front of the window every night , that`ll make them turn up lol

Dammed im not turning into a peeping tom am i lol .Na on a serious note was taking to my wife about it and she says she's seen him repetatly looking over whilst he is doing it and ive also seen this to ive also talked to my neighbour and she's also seen it maybe i am wrong for looking but it draws your attention. He has got nets up but stands right in front of the window with the light on you can also see there are curtains on the window as well but don't shut them.Anyways i couldn't hold back no more and have been over to his house was going too do what you guys said and just say that the bairn seem him but guess what no answer i could clearly see that they were in aswell.So like you say im just going to have a word with them neighbourhood wardens and explain to them and see what they say before i take it further.But i really do believe he is doing it knowing that people are looking so aint going to forget about it.

Back