Kid across the street ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6259

After some advice guys on what to do ?.We don't smoke in the house and as a result we stand or sit on the step of our back door the theres a house directly opposite us and about 10 to 10.30 every night there a lad (20-30 yoa) goes to bed and does the same thing every night stands in front of his bedroom window getting undressed down to bear back aswell.Me and the wife have seen him a few times doing it but tonight i was sitting on the step having a smoke as normal when he done it again but this time he seemed to glance over and if you ask me he was doing it on purpose what made it worse tonight aswell as my 2 year old daughter was still awake and sitting next to me a dont think she would of seen anything but that ain't the point.So what do you guys reacon i should do a don't fancy confronting him about it as he seems the type to set his lip up and ill end up knocking him out and getting lifted but will if need be as i feel like something has got to be done about it.Or is it just me do you reacon noticing things i shouldnt again lol but it did defintly seem like he knew there were people watching him if you ask me.

Cheers guys.

Draca get your Shotgun out,take aim @ window and the press the trigger................

[EVIL]Do you feel lucky punk.........lol[/EVIL]

Have you got a camera?

He wants to stop him not perv and post pics lol: homer :
good idea tho nara but i would check that out first incase that get him into trouble for just taking a pic.
why not phone citizens advice and ask them what to do.

Get all your family and mates round today for a barbie at 10 oclock all stand there pointing at him and laughing should do the trick.

Get all your family and mates round today for a barbie at 10 oclock all stand there pointing at him and laughing should do the trick.

And you could all shout " i hope for your sake your IQ is bigger than your c*ck"

why dont you just nip your fag and go into your house when you see him going into his room instead of sitting there watching him.

I think he's more worried about his daughter explosivo. Why should he have to bring her inside because of this :SSEXY:.

Just call the Police and explain the situation with your child. They'll pay him a visit and tell him the score I'm sure.

lol what a cheecky fecker!

for all you know he might be having a w*nk in front of the tell not realising people can see he back side out the window.

he might even be posing to someone else across the street and not you. a fit bird probably lol.

dont think he be showing his arse to a man across the street. unless he's that way inclined.

why not just ask him to close his blinds and stop being a perv.
i would put a stop to it you never know where it will end.

if the guy wants to have a smoke naked then its his business,hes inside his house.If you dont like it then dont look,easiest way would just be to not go for a smoke between 10-10.30

why dont you just nip your fag and go into your house when you see him going into his room instead of sitting there watching him.

Why should he ? this guy must no wot he's doing. ad go and knock at the guys door and tell him to close his blinds or u will knock his lights out. but first ad call the plod and let them try. then ad take the law in to my own hands. his little girl dont need to see that kid of stuff and the guy should no better at his age. He gets his tackle out with out a care so y should u care about knocking him out ? . just me opinion

if the guy wants to have a smoke naked then its his business,hes inside his house.If you dont like it then dont look,easiest way would just be to not go for a smoke between 10-10.30

what would you do if your kids were out side and seen this i would fooking blow up over the guys house

i dont get it, if the guys only showing his bare back whats the big deal?

there guys walking all over the place with no tops on.
aint as if he's hanging his arse out the window.

the guys prob on another forum making a thread about the weird guy across the street that comes out to watch him get undressed every night lol

i dont get it, if the guys only showing his bare back whats the big deal?

there guys walking all over the place with no tops on.
aint as if he's hanging his arse out the window.

the guys prob on another forum making a thread about the weird guy across the street that comes out to watch him get undressed every night lol

the quesion is it you would have to ask the guy who see this .it sounds a bit pedo .
i know its in his own house but does he have to show to kids or othere people ,i dont think its right.
but i am not the one who has to put up with it .
i saked the wife she said she would have sent me round to put a stop to it but thats our opinion

i remember about 10 years ago there was a guy who use to do somthing simmler and when he was nabed by the police he turned out to be pat lallys driver no one thought it was him he turn out to be a pedo but then not a lot of people new what a pedo was . thats why i would put a stop to it before kids get hurt ,as well as the guys eyes who sees it every night

Doesn't sound like he's doing an awful lot wrong to me, he's in his own home getting undressed millions of people do it everyday, as was said earlier go for a smoke a little earrlier before your neighbour decides to go to bed, you know what time he goes so it shouldn't be a problem.

Back