Khan to get beat!

not being funny or directing this at any1 in particular but if khan was white, he would not have half the amount of haters that he has now, im not calling anyone racist or prejudice, i think thats a fact.

what aload of rubbish, alot of people liked ali , alot rate him as best ever hes black?

lewis got alot of fans hes black? naseem had good following hes black?

david haye is black and hes got alot of fans just now

skin colour nothing to do with it , khans annnoying and his boxing ability aint up to much.............everyone been saying for ages he was going to get knocked out and guess what the majority were right and they didnt have to wait long to be proven right

not being funny or directing this at any1 in particular but if khan was white, he would not have half the amount of haters that he has now, im not calling anyone racist or prejudice, i think thats a fact.

mate i agree with you 100%. I was just coming to this point. My belief is that people hate because he's a successful asian and done very well for himself and will continue to do so in the future.

Absolutely not...most of my favorite boxers are black. Marvin Hagler is my all time favorite.

I dont give a toss what colour his is or what religion, he is a Brit, thats good enough for me but it doesnt mean I have to try and hide the fact that he isnt world class.

i did not direct that at any1 in this thread or any1 in particular, thats just my opinion,

if you watch 1 of the videos of the match on youtube and just see what people are writing in the comments below and on other threads on different sites, a lot of people do dislike him for his race, religion...etc.

i did not direct that at any1 in this thread or any1 in particular, thats just my opinion,

if you watch 1 of the videos of the match on youtube and just see what people are writing in the comments below and on other threads on different sites, a lot of people do dislike him for his race, religion...etc.

most of the racist comment on utube are from spotty teens, u cant take uutube serious but if u go to a boxing forum were they have rules , u will see alot of sensible replys, im on a few boxing forums and most dont like khan and most were very happy when he lost last night

to say he isnt likes coz he got money,nice car, house now playing the black card is a bit silly he aint like coz his personality and arrogance aswell as being shoved in ur face by the media every 2 seconds and he is over hyped over rated in truth i dont think khan will be a boxer above european level

shoved in ur face by the media every 2 seconds

and how exactly is this his fault? You know yourself that the british media especially in england are a bunch of muppets!

It wasn't taken that way m8, dont worry about that, but of course you got to expect responses to that post.

There will always be some people dislike him because of his race but most boxing fans dont give a toss about race and just love the sport.

thats fair enough, i did not mean to offend any1, if i did...im sorry, that was just my honest opinion.

and how exactly is this his fault? You know yourself that the british media especially in england are a bunch of muppets!

no 1 said its his fault the media part

but saying the crap he does in interviews is his fault ie people dont like him

u khans bro or something u seem to trying to stick up for a lost cause

lol its cool m8, just makin sure i wasn't misunderstood. So why isn't khan likeable? Outside the sport he's very humble guy, does things for charities, schools, fund-raising etc...

...Am i missing something here?

lol we always get into this debate in here after a khan fight dont we fellas?!!!

was out last night taking her for a birthday dinner (coz i is romantic like that!! lol) so didnt see the fight live (bitch!) - popped my head into a bar and asked a bloke the fight result - he goes "oh that Prince Naseem w**ker got knocked the f*ck out... I'm glad coz I never liked that cocky sh*t!"

lol ok so obviously this guy wasnt much of a boxing fan but it made me think...

whilst some people dont like the lad for reasons that at least have some argument to them (e.g. Frank Warren / blatantly inferior opponent choices / premature world champ predictions / overhype etc), I defintely think to SOME other people he's just inherited a lot of the hate they used to have for other supposedly "cocky mouthy" Brit boxers like Nas, Eubanks, Honeygan etc.

anyway will be very interesting to see how Khan comes back from this.... they're saying next fight in a couple of months. hey if we're lucky, maybe we can get Audley on the undercard for another one of his trademarked super exciting fights? lol

Last edited:
no 1 said its his fault the media part

but saying the crap he does in interviews is his fault ie people dont like him

u khans bro or something u seem to trying to stick up for a lost cause

lol im not his bro, i just think that the criticism towards him is unfair. He's young, talented and people just wanna put him down. He's a bright spark in british boxing, since Athens, because of him its the world of good to the sport in Britian.

I still dont get the arrogance bit, he's a boxer, its part and parcel of the sport. Now you say interviews? Whats he said that makes you hate him? To be honest your not making a lot of sense to me. Any chance you can post the links to boxing forums that your on, just wanna check em out?

i understand when people say arrogant, i have seen interviews when he says that "by the end of this year he'l defo be a world champ, and dont blink because hes so quick etc...."

but to be honest, most boxers say stuff like that....i thought it was just part of the sport.

lol im not his bro, i just think that the criticism towards him is unfair. He's young, talented and people just wanna put him down. He's a bright spark in british boxing, since Athens, because of him its the world of good to the sport in Britian.

I still dont get the arrogance bit, he's a boxer, its part and parcel of the sport. Now you say interviews? Whats he said that makes you hate him? To be honest your not making a lot of sense to me. Any chance you can post the links to boxing forums that your on, just wanna check em out?

i cant rem every interview , not all boxers are arrogant
oscar delahoya ,when do u hear him being disrespectful? pacman aswell

http://www.boxingbanter.com/viewtopic.php?t=23993&start=0 theres 1 topic 28 pages long , i on a few sites lol

i understand when people say arrogant, i have seen interviews when he says that "by the end of this year he'l defo be a world champ, and dont blink because hes so quick etc...."

but to be honest, most boxers say stuff like that....i thought it was just part of the sport.

amir khan "i aint chiny and ill win inside 6"

my fav khan quote recently

amir khan "i aint chiny and ill win inside 6"

my fav khan quote recently

lol...all fighters talk about the way they think the fight is going to go, but theres always been a fine line between confidence and arrogance, some things he says do push it a little bit and as for his chin, i dunno, that was a crackin punch....right on the sweet spot.....

but as UFC fighter Jens Pulver said "no ones got a good chin if its left open"

lol...all fighters talk about the way they think the fight is going to go, but theres always been a fine line between confidence and arrogance, some things he says do push it a little bit and as for his chin, i dunno, that was a crackin punch....right on the sweet spot.....

but as UFC fighter Jens Pulver said "no ones got a good chin if its left open"

I'd disagree with the chin part of your argument. Some boxers have a chin made of steel reinforced concrete. You'd have to hit that with a sledge hammer repeatedly to chip away at it. Khans chine is made of glass and even the slightest contact with a pin hammer leads to breakage.

Khan should take the money and run, any further 'goods' fights will only end up with him on the floor quicker than I can get my money on the other guy.

On a lighter note, Sky have signed him up for 19 fights :roflmao:

hmmm, i would not say some people cannot be ko'd i think everyone can be ko'd, but yeh sum are harder to knockout than others, like marvin hagler vs tommy hearns, hagler took some unbelivable punchs.....he had a aewsome chin.

i cant rem every interview , not all boxers are arrogant
oscar delahoya ,when do u hear him being disrespectful? pacman aswell

http://www.boxingbanter.com/viewtopic.php?t=23993&start=0 theres 1 topic 28 pages long , i on a few sites lol

been reading thru the posts and to be honest they are all immature and a number of them near end, racist. Its clear to see from the latter posts that he is hated by some because he's a muslim which i find disgusting and completely uncalled for, which i always knew in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
Back