Khan to get beat!

been reading thru the posts and to be honest they are all immature and a number of them near end, racist. Its clear to see from the latter posts that he is hated by some because he's a muslim which i find disgusting and completely uncalled for, which i knew i always knew in the back of mind.

I find it disgusting and completely uncalled for that people always resort to the 'race card'! If this thread is gonna resort to those kind of stupid statements quoted above then it may as well be locked.

He's gutsy, been down 3-4 times and came back up. Even after last night he was up after the 1st knockdown and tried after the second. Am i missing something here?

Yes m8 you are 2 points
1) after the 1st knock down the fight should have been stoped he had now idea where or who he was

2) which is the main thing I think you missing here is Breidis Prescott

Its just the way he comes across and the way his management have hand picked bums for him to fight, that has not helped, they picked the wrong guy this time.

Audley Harrison is another one m8...wtf has he done since his medal.

Dude we saw an old bird called Audrey Harrison :roflmao:
I think its time she went back to her knitting

I find it disgusting and completely uncalled for that people always resort to the 'race card'! If this thread is gonna resort to those kind of stupid statements quoted above then it may as well be locked.

i was referring to the site (boxing banter) that tonks1982 gave the link to, nothing to do with this site. If you read the like the thread on boxing banter you'd get the feeling that much of the hatred directed towards him is due to his race/religion...

Yes m8 you are 2 points
1) after the 1st knock down the fight should have been stoped he had now idea where or who he was

2) which is the main thing I think you missing here is Breidis Prescott

Still had the balls to get up even though he was all over the place. I've already said that prescott should be given a lot of credit with the way he came out and took the fight to khan.

I'd disagree with the chin part of your argument. Some boxers have a chin made of steel reinforced concrete. You'd have to hit that with a sledge hammer repeatedly to chip away at it. Khans chine is made of glass and even the slightest contact with a pin hammer leads to breakage.

Khan should take the money and run, any further 'goods' fights will only end up with him on the floor quicker than I can get my money on the other guy.

On a lighter note, Sky have signed him up for 19 fights :roflmao:

spot on

great chin = Antonio Margarito he walked through cottos best shots all night

Khan's majority of supporters are all Pakistani where I live. They only support him as he is muslim, if he was white would any of these fans be behind him? I really doubt it as he does not possess any boxing skills. There is nothing wrong with being nationalistic and supporting a boxer based on his religion, but that does not make him a good boxer.

Khans defence is woeful. Here is evidence from a boxing banter fan

315k6ec.gif

You could get a JCB through that non existent guard (although a butterfly would do)

Khan's majority of supporters are all Pakistani where I live. They only support him as he is muslim, if he was white would any of these fans be behind him? I really doubt it as he does not possess any boxing skills. There is nothing wrong with being nationalistic and supporting a boxer based on his religion, but that does not make him a good boxer.

Khans defence is woeful. Here is evidence from a boxing banter fan

315k6ec.gif

You could get a JCB through that non existent guard (although a butterfly would do)

i see plenty of asians supporting the likes of hatton and calzaghe. Anyways bout khan's chin we always knew it was suspect and this was proved on saturday. He's going to have change his boxing style and technique. Be a lot more defensive and stop the gung-ho approach.

i see plenty of asians supporting the likes of hatton and calzaghe. Anyways bout khan's chin we always knew it was suspect and this was proved on saturday. He's going to have change his boxing style and technique. Be a lot more defensive and stop the gung-ho approach.

Unfortunately Khan does not possess the basic tools change IMHO. Credit for supporting him and wanting him to do well as he is a fellow country man of yours but with respect he will never make it no matter how loud people shout his name.

His supporters need to clock onto the fact that he is just a marketing puppet for Frank Warren, any further displays like last night will only bring more ridicule from real boxing fans.

I would go so far as saying that Khan is a disgrace to boxing. Any 'champion' that does not fight mandatory challengers is a pussy in my eyes and no champion at all. That should really sum up his boxing ability as he can't even defend his title against the righteous challengers.

Unfortunately Khan does not possess the basic tools change IMHO. Credit for supporting him and wanting him to do well as he is a fellow country man of yours but with respect he will never make it no matter how loud people shout his name.

His supporters need to clock onto the fact that he is just a marketing puppet for Frank Warren, any further displays like last night will only bring more ridicule from real boxing fans.

I would go so far as saying that Khan is a disgrace to boxing. Any 'champion' that does not fight mandatory challengers is a pussy in my eyes and no champion at all. That should really sum up his boxing ability as he can't even defend his title against the righteous challengers.

I must agree with that.

Another Audrey Harrison job

Back