Key Roll?

Yosser2000

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, my starview 2 - the box went down this morning, and just keeps trying to auto update (with no success) have the keys been rolled or is it my starview box? - im asking as no one else seems to be posting about keys being rolled...

cheers

What area are you in?

hey my box starview 1 and 2 have gone down aswell, any one else with this prob as my starveiw 3 is working fine ( their not all my boxes lol )

check if KEY EMU IS ON
and try SET DEFAULT KEYS

It will update.......

No key roll according to keymaster possible prob in your area.

hi boyz ans girlz they have started rolling the numbers again, although the date has not changed keymaster updated the keys yesterday. everything down again but keep checking keymaster

keys on keymaster not working 4 me. ex c n double u tyne and wear. haven't put dec software on cos it doesn't work on my starview pvr.

hi googlemad. thanks 4 the advice but when i tried that firmware it caused loads of probs. main one was that it wudn't show the pvr list so i cudn't access anything i had recorded. it's just been easier to manually input the keys.

back in business. thanks guys. key on my toolbar is giving different codes to the one i've just accessed via files and fixes. files and fixes one works a treat

Last edited:
yes had lots of problems with 8/12/08 firmware but happier with 21/12/08 firmware not perfect but can't grumble .Thanks for reply taz

hi mate have ye any idea how to download using a usb to the starview!!! ive tried always and keeps coming up error! was told i need soft ware with the type ov cable im using but cant find any that work!!! so ive been just putting the numbers in! any help would be appriciated thanx

imyeman2000 start a new thread .State what starview you've got and what firmware you are trying to update.

staview 1 says starview on it
starview 2 says the box on it
starview the box pvr (aka the box pvr) says the box pvr on front
starview 3 says the box super
starview 4 says the box super usb

What area are you in?

I have two starveiw boxs, one is still workin but the other 1 has the same problem as u??? they have not rolled the keys yet!!! but if u fine any info ples let me know?? vi-versa!!! cheers mte

Back