Just got an Etouch Android Tablet ? What can I do with it?

one last thing If I can please? on the left hand side I have a "hand" that keeps moving up and down on the screen in between 2 arrows, I've disabled "gestures" in the settings? lol, any ideas? ah sorted it was for the brightness.....sorted it's wicked!

Ah it's wicked you can watch all your recorded stuff back from the dream....brilliant.!

Its a great app m8. Just remember it doesnt stream hd (well mine doesnt) So if your recording anything that you might want to watch back on the tablet record it of a sd channel :)

Have also got 1 of these.I try to play movies and they keep "Lagging."
Anyone got any advice,or had the same problem?

Thanx all.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Urm, Don't really want to be the barer of bad news, but they ain't up top much, the screen is a "resistance" and not "touch screen" could not load any "blackmart" apps etc. (Seemed to be locked down) and not to mention that they were pretty slow in response, I went and got me self an "Archos" 80 and I love it, all though there was a thread the other month or a while back and some one was saying they would stay well clear of the "Archos" range, how ever, I can't knock it like.

Sorry again on slating the tablet you have, it was my 1st one and I didn't have it longer than about 48 hours.

Some one might be able to help you get a video working, if it was me, I'd be getting it sold and the cash put towards some thing else.

Dibbs.

Thanx for your input m8.Much appreciated.

It was my boy that bought it(He is 15),thought he had a right bargain but after a couple of days he lost his temper with it.lol

I ended up giving him the money for it so he wasn't out of pocket.Been sat in a cupboard for nearly 6 months and only got it out yesterday.

I know they are basically a crap unit but thought i would ask anyway.

Once again,thanx.

get it on egay mate, you'd be surprised what they go for, and you can then put the cash towards another one, make sure you get a "touch screen" and not a resistance one as you've found out, they might be good for the odd sat nav, (the screens I mean) but defo not for tablets.

Ask away though, were all here to help.

Dibbs.

think i sold mine for £45 on bay of e (10" Zenithink) a few months back, cost me £130 originally and sat in it's box after my 15 year old couldn't get it to do jack

Similar in that it wouldn't play anything before i bought my Xoom

resistive and capacitive is the words your looking for dibbs my friend, lol

capacitive being the 1 to go for not resistive!

going from one of these to an archos was a big enough jump I tell thee, so going to a xoom must have been a leap!

resistive and capacitive is the words your looking for dibbs my friend, lol

capacitive being the 1 to go for not resistive!

That's the puppy mate! ha! can I hell remember them!

can i make a joke about liking my touch screen the same as my women....non resistive?

Xoom was a huge jump.... still don't use it as much as I thought though.

in the last 2 years iv owned about 7 tablets, ipad, ipad 2, archos 70, archos 80 g9 turbo, blackberry playbook, asus transformer and a samsung 8.9 tab which i currently still have that the other half uses to read books on and facebook, and iv just ordered the nexus 7, and to be honest iv never really used them an awful lot which is why iv sold everyone over time, there not really needed but there nice to have, but yet theres something about them i just love, lol, cant explain it, yet i cant wait to get my hands on the nexus when it turns up.

get shot of the elonex mate and upgrade it to something better if you find you have a use for it!

Back