Just got an Etouch Android Tablet ? What can I do with it?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Just been given an "eTouch" model No. LNX-700ET, brand new, well I say brand new it's got a few pictures and that on so I was going to revert it back to factory and then have a play.

What can I do with it? I can see there's an "app" etc. I haven't connected it to the wi-fi yet just thought I'd ask the team if there's any thing I should look out for before reverting back to stock.

What do you tablet people think?

Thanks chaps.

Dibbs.

just revert back to stock mate and get it setup with the wifi and have a muck about with it, whats it got on android like!

Hello mate, yeah I think so, I have no idea about them....it's got V2.05 on it if that helps, I'll revert it back to stock and have a play with it me thinks, You know it was a matter of time before I asked "can they be hacked" lol....for apps and the like.....

Cheers man.

Dibbs.

if its got android on mate which i think it has, then just download any apk files and pop them on internal drive, then browse for the file via the tablet itself and ya can install from there, alternatively once ya set wifi up goto applanet.net and it will automatically download the applanet app then you can pick and choose from thousands of free apps! has it got the android market on it bud if so download es file explorer or astro file manager then ya can install the apk's easily from within them apps!

Thanks Hol mate, I'll revert it back to stock and then report back with the findings.....I have no idea what APK files are, but just having a quick read about them (I take it they are the installation files) I'll see what there all about. Rep left man! cheers.

Thanks Hol mate, I'll revert it back to stock and then report back with the findings.....I have no idea what APK files are, but just having a quick read about them (I take it they are the installation files) I'll see what there all about. Rep left man! cheers.
no worries mate, i know nothing about that tablet but if its got android on then it should work like that, although iv just had a quick google and they seem pretty poor from the couple of things i read, so hope you did get it for nowt, 1 said android apps cant be installed but i also read something quickly about custom roms for it so maybe them will help the thing run better!

yeah man, freebie, I'll have a look and see what they are saying, came with an SD card already in it so can't complain really...nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that with it. I've never used one before and have no idea what there about. Android is the operating system, I only know that as me mates phone is...I'm still old skool symbian! lolol....

Cheers man.

Dibbs.

check the app app out when ya restore see whats there i guess, i gather its there own market rather then the android market so no idea what will actually be available on it, but worth a muck about with it if ya got it for nowt i guess, however if ya find ya need a better 1 iv got an archos 80 g9 turbo 16gb for sale, just let me know haha ;)

Thanks Bud, will have a play about in a minute, (just trying to figure out why the new GU10 LED's that I've installed are "on" when the light is switched "off" but that's another thread! lol)

Cheers again for the speedy response man. Rep left like....! :cool:

no worries bud, let me know how ya get on with it!

well for my 1st tablet, it's not that bad I guess, I've reverted back to stock and have installed "applanet.net" got it on the home screen, I guess it's just a matter of playing with it now then and seeing what it's all about. (least i'll be able to see it in the dark with the new led's that are on when the light is off....see other thread!.....lmfao!) guess you can't win them all!

Ta.

u tried any apps like angry birds out on it yet, also see if you can get advanced task killer, does what it says really and kills the apps so the device runs smooth, its a must for any android device!

Nice one, Angry birds, ? played it a few times on the pc and then wanted to smash my face in with a hammer as just got stuck on one level, ! so might give that a miss, thanks though! ha! *off to search for that app you mentioned* (just been in the bedroom messing on with them SMD/LED's and have flashing spots in front of my face, you know every time you blink and that and you can see them, yes I know it's nothing to do with this thread but for the humour I thought I'd mention it!...)

Dibbs.

just been in the bedroom messing on with them SMD/LED's and have flashing spots in front of my face, you know every time you blink and that and you can see them, yes I know it's nothing to do with this thread but for the humour I thought I'd mention it!...)

Dibbs.
like ya own little app inside ya head with all them bright lights in ya eyes, trying to get them to move where ya want them too, lol!

EDIT: search for stupid zombies great little game!

lol creased man! honest it's well mad, some one just told me that they are on when they are off, I know I'm wondering off topic like, But it has been known in the past for this to happen!

What so there on when there off, if you get me? NO ONE TOLD ME THAT! lol!

I'll have a go at sleeping with them when there "off/on" and see what it's like, how ever it's that pitch black in the room you could change a film real at noon in there! (I like it like that, Dracula would be proud of me!) they stand out a little like when it's that dark, and when I'm accustomed to them then god only knows, I suppose to knock me off to sleep I could try counting them or maybe I'll just pretend that they are the planets circling each other.

Man they are some bright kick ass SMD's them, think there only like 4 watt or some thing, I can't see, stepped off the bed into a pile of washing and nearly knocked me TV off the stand after looking into the lens of one of them for just under 0.000000003 seconds, I can't see any thing other than flashing lights and dots in front of my face at the minute!

Right I'll go and eye bath my eyes with some saline solution and see if that will bring the colour back into my life, it's all monochrome at the minute and if I blink fast enough and then look at the wall I'm sure I can see Jesus!

lol! you want to see what goes on in my head some times! If I could download it and show you it I would, saying that you'd never be the same like.....

Download dreamdriod then vplayer and vpalyer codec.
You will be able to control your enigma 2 device from it and stream sd channels and recorded video in sd to you tablet.
Ive just done it with my samsung galaxy tab and 800 se clone. :) Cant get the streaming to work on the s2 fone tho but works no probs on the tab. Great little app.

you just gave me a "twitcher!" lol!

mint! thanks, got a shed load to do with this then haven't I, thanks mate for that, here's to a full night spent messing on when really I should be working, but all work and no play for me this week so I need to un-wind a little!

Back