jungleflasher

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Grrrrrr,

Hi guys, I tried to flash an hitachi last week using jungleflasher, bloody thing wouldnt see it and I remembered I had to add the driver back to the via for this and I couldnt be arsed to mess with that so gave it to a mate who still uses iprep

Anyway, because I had probably messed with some settings on jungleflasher, via ports only and non ide, tick, untick etc I went to flash an old lite on tonight and now the thing wont even detect the drive, I have never had a problem with my setup but now I have tried all the drop down i/o ports to find it but with no luck, starting to get a bit peed off now cuz of the time and wished i hadnt even connected that hitatchi up the other week.

Any reason for this, I uninstalled portio and reinstalled that, so thats ok, I have the exclamation mark for my via board, so thats ok, so why wont it see it now, i even tried a different port on my sata card, still no good, so put it back to the one its always been on.

Im not a happy bunny as I can see me having to bloody remove everything and do a clean install of JF etc

The latest version of Jungleflasher doesnt need Portio drivers installed? They install on the fly. What version of JF are you using currently?

q2

Back