Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

June.....(yep...another one...)

T

tommyboy

First...great site.whoever created it, its pretty good, although a bit slow, but that could be many things...

My Problem, probably the same as half the population of people who have a Wink Wink card in the OnDigi boxes. I dont want to risk "breaking the rules" of this cool site. But I will try my best at getting the answer.

I have tried Junes Codes (many many times, resetting, turning off and on, changing chanel, retrying ..all the usual advice that you give etc etc). No luck. I have found two sites with the codes on. Both different (only slightly though). DBMG codes are what I need (not that I know what DBMG stands for, but the rest of the codes I have been inputting for the past 5 months with sucess have been DBMG codes so I must be on to a winner)...

I have been to the www.gazers-digital-world.co.uk - these codes dont work. Now I dont want to upset geezer, cos whoever this fella is, knows his stuff....but I have tried the codes about 10 times, and no luck.

Can you point me in the right direction. Mail me if it is too "riske"...

Thanks

TommyBoy

LMAO @ TommyBoy "geezer" (laugh my ass off)

Geezer or gazer as we like to call him lol he is a admin here, but he wont mind you telling him his codes are wrong and he is such a nice fella he wont mind you calling him geezer lol --- but i have looked at his codes and they are 100% correct M8 and i have used the dbmg2 codes myself so i know they are working m8 and i have used the dbmg editor and checked them they are 100% right..

so you have 3 options

1 you have a fualty card
2 you are not putting the codes in correctly
3 you are using the wrong software

well if when you put the code in you get invalid perantal code then its the dbmg2 (i think)

yeah i quite like the design myself (Thanks :) ) and this is a back up server its always slow but in a couple of days we will be back to full speed ;)

Is this the nicest BB in the world ever or something. For once I dont feel intimidated or worried about asking a "silly" question, or repeating something that someone else has said. Dont get me wrong, I have been in the IT industry for many years now....seen a lot. But there are places where 'groups' set up that just alienate new people...(ahem- anyway - started to talk B^%£$cks for a moment there - hope I didnt bore ya :) )

Is it possible that my card has been destroyed, ECM or whatever it is. I have a PCB type card that has two chips slapped on to it. I do just use the remote to update, but I think it is the DBMG rather than the DBMG2 codes that I use (only becuase of the number of digits I have had to previously input).

If it has been destroyed, is it likely that all my friends and family who "might" have a card aswell - be destroyed too -- .

I have for a few years now wanted to get into programming my own chips - never bothered - mainly due to time. Although the amount of playstaions, C12's i have done, and now the ONdigi...maybe its time I should. If they have zapped my card (and my mates)- will I be able to 're-initialise' them with a programmer....

You know what, The fact that my card isnt working has really P%^sed me off...and I dont even watch it.....its just cos they beat me..... :mad:

Mickie..even if you dont reply to this one..cheers for replying...and sorry about the geezer/gazer thing....its been a long day...!!

And if anyone is reading this who is just a visitor....you have come to the right place..(and lets face it..you dont get many of them on this www garbage do ya...at least not without a subscription fee anyway)

I know this is a long one so I'll shut up now

OH you have the ugly type card with 2 big chips sticking out of it....
is there a jumper setting on the card if there is when putting the monthly codes in it has to be joined (linked) if the actual jumper aint there use a piece of silver Foil (be careful not to touch the chips).

But if you had to put 16 in before i dont see why it would have changed unless your friend changed the hex on the chips so try all the codes for june...

but if you was using a dbmg card then the chances of it getting ECM'd is very slim M8 because the software contained on the hex was made to counter ECM's

but tell me the method that you use to input the monthly codes and ill get back to ya

Thanks for the Comp :D :D :D

Morning, Tried again, many times.

My Card is an "ugly Card". It doesnt have any jumpers at all...merely the two chips and nothing else. The method of inputting the monthly codes is pretty standard as far as I can tell. Menu 3, 1. change parental lock blah blah.. imput first code, press select, invalid, press select again, next code, select, select. until all codes have been input, press select once after the last code and exit. Hey presto. it has worked everytime since jan. Never had to go to a free to view chanel first like some people suggest (before anyone asks..I have tried it anyway..several times.and the opposite)..

I normally go to the site where I purchased the card. Unfortuantely the site is down. But by looking about, and comparing the previous collection of codes I have used over the past few months, they match exactly to the DBMG codes that . Hence the reason why I thought I had struck gold when I found Gazers site. I genuinly thought that i was on to a winner....

The only thing that has had me all confused is that I found a different BB with fella called Mister Olympia giving out his codes. Almost exactly the same apart from a couple of digits different...???

If you mickie- or anyone else has any ideas..then dont be messin', get em on here...I am running out of ideas...

Tommy

Good moring Tommyboy Geezer here sorry Gazer here lol.
Right it sounds to me that your card as gone cream cracked m8 I would try getting other one if poss but go for the 16f84/24lc16 eeprom wafer cards £6 from Here But you will need a programmer for it which you could get a Elvis for £45 from Here that only three months viewing but worth it so you can play around with your original OD card....
What do you think m8 Geezer / Gazer :D
:D
PS my codes are 100% m8 ;)

Gazer,

Thanks for that advice. I have been surfing this morning anyway, looking at the different possible programmers. The ELvis one seems to be the one to get, no matter where you go, especially of you are a beginner like myself.

Excuse my niave question, but what are you refering to when you say "only 3 months viewing", what is that with, the original card, or the card I would make...and why 3 months... :confused:

Oh, and thanks for the help....looks like I am stuffed with the card I got....so much for the ECM protection huh....

C.U.L8TER

Tommy

Sorry m8 i was meaning the price of a programmer and new card would be the same as paying the full OD package over three months.
And carrying on subscribeing to the lower package. and you can still watch the full package ?? hope that makes sense :confused: i am....... Gazer.

I see what you mean....

I'll make this the final question. THe card I have got, which appears to have been Zapped.( As it went off the same day as everyone else.). Is this totally unuasable now, even when I get the programmer. is it not possible to erase the programming and rewrite the code that is on them.

It seems such a waste...

Yours gratefully.
TOmmy
;)

If the card has just been ECMed, all you have to do is reprogram it and it will work again :)

Wolverine

I hope you guys are here tonight. Today I almost spent my 50 quids on one of those Elvis jobs. But, as it turns out, I am a bit skint this month, so I thought I wouldnt give in. After searching many many sites and partaking in a bit of the old surfing - I come across another BB very similar to this one. With a link to a site with June Codes.....I look through, looks familiar...but then, one code sticks out like a sore thumb...one of the 16 four digit numbers is different.

I scepticly input the codes, not even expecting it to work...and HEY PRESTO....all my channels return , first time....

What is going on.....Why are there differnet codes. This set was the third set, each only slightly different...and why doesnt anybody seem to know these differences...

I cant debate that your codes are 100%, because I have seen them in a few places too...

but something aint right.....

I think I will put off my purchase of the Elvis (even though I was sort of looking forward to getting it)...

If anyone else experiences anything similar to the above set of posts....let me know and I will mail you the link to the 'alternative' codes...

I think this is Madder than Mick McMad of the clan of McMad....

FINAL COMMENT.....Even though the admins at this site didnt point me to what was my answer. They did however offer good advice, and were extremely helpful. Funny. And totally changed my oppinion of BB's...

CHeers guys....Hopefully see you next month when my next set of codes get my knickers in a twist (not that I would ever wear womens underwear)

Tommy :D

Glad to hear you got your card working tommy.
But we have hunderds of postings and e-mail each day which we try hour best to help anyone out the best we can, 99% of the time we do but the odd 1% we can't :( Sorry that our codes did not work for you which i cannot explain why, You are the frist m8.
But i have checked and double checked them and they all work 100% with the cards that i use.......
yes there are different ways of extracting cards and everbody is different in there own ways, but at the end of the day we put them on here free......
But i hope you come back before next month m8.....Gazer.

Hey. You have more than helped me. You have really got me into this card thing. This is the first time I have looked at it objectively, and why/how/who/when it all works...etc.etc..Its facinating.

Your codes are obvioulsy derived from something. I have no doubts that they work. But equally, the sites that have the two alternatives are equally as large as this one, and seem to be well established. Like you say, there must be Many ways of doing this, some different to others, but I am surprised that ultimately the codes can be different to different people. (must be the way the card is programmed).

What is shocking is that the codes for last month on the site you pointed me to, are the same as the codes I used last month. Hence the reason why I believed this months codes would be the right ones (for me). So this would lead you to believe that the programming WAS the same??? (its far too weird for me...I dont know enough about it yet!)

I'll be back ..dont worry...I am hooked now..

Later.

If anyone else experiences the DIFFERENCE in codes. I'd love an explanation.? Pop me a mail.

Tommy
;)

The monthly operational keys are the same for everyone, therefore, so are the DBMG2 RU codes.

The codes are changed between the 10th and the 25th of each month. We don't like to post these up on the net too early as if OnD*g*t*l find them, they can change them. As you can imagine, this would cause a lot of confusion.

Hope this helps :)

Wolverine

Back