0x00f6a930 8

excw 3_5B
0x0086b9a0 8
or
0x008abfc0 8
or
0x00f69f60 8

Regards

Sorry m8 you ask for pure and I post for excw by mistake. Try these if you`re not already sorted.

pure 3_2L & 3_3L
0x00f6a8a8 8

pure 3_5L
0x0086b6b0 8
or
0x008adcd0 8
or
0x00f69af8 8

Regards

i cannot get any of these to work unless is it possible my bk has 8 f's in it

could someone talk me through ocd

Hi

Im going off memory, firstly you need to put it in debug mode, I think you know that already. startup mac mot. I find using sdt easier but upto youmake sure settings in sdt are correct put bytes in box at bottom correctly and press connect as long as your jtag is connecting correctly it should give you the bk. If it doesnt work I`ve never tried it but some peeps have jtagged by being in EM when jtagging.

Regards

I do mine while in diag mode, because i can never get it into debug mode, summit bowt holding down the bottom button till green light comes on, but it never comes on for me...

on the bytes...
you need to tell us what software the box is on so then we can give u the bytes for that software
its normally summit like 3_3, 3_4, 3_6L etc...u will find it in tha engineers menu

Dabest57

update the box so it goes onto 3_6L
press the top 3 buttons while powering on...

should update...

Dabest57

is this working with the 3.6 software?????

was gettin a load of 00000 or aaa

FYI

the problem i had when JTagging this box was because i was not putting the box into a proper state, i was putting into engineers menu when this is wrong the correct way is to wait until Ld20 comes up then hold the down button

so it turns out the bytes worked but this simple thing cost me a lot of time

Why do we take the time eh???

Tis where I found the bytes which worked for me,

As i tried alot of other ones with no avail.

So please no sarcasm, just be open and straight if you have something to say.

Or are you the person who found these bytes then Thank's to and I will add to your rep after confirmation.

Tis where I found the bytes which worked for me,

As i tried alot of other ones with no avail.

So please no sarcasm, just be open and straight if you have something to say.

Or are you the person who found these bytes then Thank's to and I will add to your rep after confirmation.
Neither want or need the rep mate. You took part in my original thread so already knew the location of the new bytes.
.https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1274621&postcount=3
Not being sarcastic either just wondered why you gave credit to someone who more than likely didn't even read a dump to get this information. No offence meant at graeme either who merely passed on freely available information.

The majority of members here aren't after thanks. The thanks feature was removed because it was being abused. On the other hand if we do work which is of help to others then a little thanks goes a long way.

Chookey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back