John and Bez nominated for Big Brother eviction

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Horse racing pundit John McCririck and former Happy Mondays member Bez have been nominated for eviction from the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Bez received five votes and McCririck four from their fellow housemates. Each reacted very differently to the news.

McCririck, who had said he was very depressed not to be evicted in the first round on Friday, thanked his housemates, saying he really appreciated the gesture.

Bez, though, stood up and walked away from the other housemates when the nominations were announced.

"You're all a bunch of tossers and I won't be seeing you when I get out of here," he said.

The result of the public vote to decide which of the two will leave the house will be announced on Monday night.

The original line-up of stars also included Australian feminist academic Germaine Greer, actress Brigitte Nielsen, ex-Holby City actor Jeremy Edwards, Kenzie from Blazin' Squad, DJ Lisa I'Anson and model Caprice.

Greer walked out of the Big Brother House after just four days and Jackie Stallone, a late addition to the house, was evicted on Friday in the public vote.

Byeeeee John

Who voted who:

Bez: Brigitte and Kenzie
Brigitte: Bez and John
Caprice: Bez and John
Jeremy: Bez and Brigitte
John: Brigitte and Jeremy
Kenzie: Bez and John
Lisa: Bez and John

Evictions next week will be on:

Monday 17th January

Wednesday 19th January

Friday 21st January

with the finale on Sunday 23rd January

keep bez in man he's twisting my melon man you talk so hip man

i dont like any of them lol

its making me laugh though i have to admit.... that stallones ex wife just wants to get her tits out lol.

i want someone to beat up the blazing idiot lmao (please please please)

bez danced on a song and became classed as a celeb lmfao.... i walked in front of a news at ten camara... i got to be next lol.

and that john was a right state lmao but he was spot on about caprice being camara acting.

and that idiot who went out with rachel stevens (lucky idiot lol) (and i only know these like that because the mrs tells me who is who lol) he is the biggest cock in the house ... fooking cockhead

lmfao thats my take anyhow... i miss anyone

Back