Jeremy Clarkson suspended by the BBC

Never watch it tbh but couldn't resist this little wind-up on Twitter.

image.jpg

Bet you can't figure out who I am ;)

like whats been said he is marmite, i personally like the man, i met him some years ago and unlike some celebs he had time for his fans and would take the time to chat.

I was talking last night to the mrs about top gear being cancelled, and her words were "if its cancelled we can cancel the tv licence". She had a point as the only thing we watch on bbc is topgear all else is utter tosh.

I am also of the mind its a stunt, topgear are renowned for these sorts of stunts time will tell.

I split over this.

1) Some things are blow out of proportion
2) Sometimes he manages to be a complete tool with his actions.

I'm of the same opinion as James May, he's a massive knob but like watching him. I'm not signing a petition cause life goes on without Top Gear on my telly. However, Top Gear, Him, the live shows are syndicated around the world making loads of money and revenue for the BBC - are they really going to let that go?

Work place assault should be dealt with thru normal channels as in any organisation - why it makes any difference it's the BBC who cares?

Work place assault should be dealt with thru normal channels as in any organisation...

Exactly...and that's what's happening at the Beeb. All the rest of the media crap, petitions, and internet wailing and gnashing of teeth is completely irrelevant.

"
If he does get the boot, William Hill believe that the Radio 2 breakfast show host is the most likely replacement at 2/1 to get the gig.
Johnny Vaughan is 7/2 and, don’t rule out Jay Kay, who is 20/1.
Apparently Clarkson owns 50% of the show and rights so I think it would be hard for the BBC to put anyone in, what would maybe be more possible is that Hammond and May will resign and all go over to Sky for a spin off, what would Top Gear be without Clarkson ? love or hate him he does make the show what it is

I love the show and quite like Clarkson and crew tbh :)

I think you'll find Clarkson sold his stake to the BBC 2 or 3 years ago?

Cetainly did for approx £12 mil

I stand corrected :) it did say on the TV this morning he still owned some but not so, still It will be interesting to see if there is a spin off on Sky or ITV, that's if it doesn't all get blown over, theres talk of the BBC having to pay out millions to foreign TV companies and looks like they'll have to pay Clarkson off twice lol

Source > Jeremy Clarkson could get two pay-offs if forced out of BBC over Top Gear gaffe - Telegraph

I stand corrected :) it did say on the TV this morning he still owned some but not so, still It will be interesting to see if there is a spin off on Sky or ITV, that's if it doesn't all get blown over, theres talk of the BBC having to pay out millions to foreign TV companies and looks like they'll have to pay Clarkson off twice lol

Source > Jeremy Clarkson could get two pay-offs if forced out of BBC over Top Gear gaffe - Telegraph

You know me M8, always digging lol

Beginning to look very much like internal BBC politics vs 'face doesnt fit' sorta thing. Had it been someone else it would likely have been 'buried'. No previous between proponents apart from mutual respect? Stressful day filming, it happens.

Look forward to who says what next ;)

You know me M8, always digging lol

Beginning to look very much like internal BBC politics vs 'face doesnt fit' sorta thing. Had it been someone else it would likely have been 'buried'. No previous between proponents apart from mutual respect? Stressful day filming, it happens.

Look forward to who says what next ;)
he will say sorry put afew pound in the guys account and all happy again , bbc will not let him go lm sure

he will say sorry put afew pound in the guys account and all happy again , bbc will not let him go lm sure

Apparently it's Danny Cohen who wants him out...the BBC director of television.
He wanted to suspend him last year with the n***** poem fiasco but he was blocked by BBC Director General.

Clarkson make s the show what it is ..Fecking great,watched all over the world many country's have tried to copy our top gear and failed. Bring Back Clarkson.

Back