Chris Evans the new Top Gear Presenter

Series one: How to fit a tall stick woman into a mini perhaps?. Riveting ffs :(

25302BC500000578-2933090-image-a-13_1422625933736.jpg

I was thinking she may give the Ladies tip on applying Mascara while driving down the motorway or even how not to run into the back of someone while driving in 6 inch heels.

They need a female driver not a face a rally champ maybe, a girl that lives for cars not Gucci.

I think the idea earlier of Mike Brewer, Ed China and also have Guy Martin could of worked.

I think guy Martin would be a great top gear presenter & still could be.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

defo not my cup of tea, the 3 presenters made the show as they bounced off each other and took the piss,and it was really enjoyable

im glad im not the only one that thinks this has killed topgear, i cannot abide the ginger twat, what really killed him for me was when he interviewed billie piper when she turned 16 on radio 1, it was cringe worthy and ive never tuned into that station again, i even turned off the episode that he was the star in on new "old" top gear.
the man is unfunny and obnoxious.
rip new topgear 2002 - 2015

I see you can send your own video in, if i remember thats how richard hammond got the job.

Hopefully they can spot someone good and oust evans.

I for one will not watch a single episode, can't stand Evans and hope the Beeb have Boobed

The only way I'll watch this 'New' Top Gear is if there is a new section called...

Driving over a ginger star in a reasonably priced car?

Don't like Evans (never have), also never listened to Radio 1 for past 30 yrs, cos it was crap then, still is.
Did listen to Radio 2 for awhile, but then they started moving the crap dj's from 1 to 2 because no-one liked 1 anymore. :)

will be a channel 5 production in a year lol

think he'll be ok.. cant understand the people not even willing to give it a try...

I like Chris Evans and he will be a good presenter as he has a clear love of cars.

However the show just can't simply survive with a change of presenter, as has been said in previous posts it was the relationship / chemistry / pure boyishness behaviour of the 3 presenters that made the show.

I doubt I will watch the new shows.

Edited...yes it's a wind up from a couple of months ago when Sky were rumoured to be chasing them.

Pq6qHfh.jpg

Last edited:
It could well be a wind-up but James May has just tweeted this pic...

Pq6qHfh.jpg

Unfortunately this picture is from March this year.
Car Scene UK | TopGear to a New Programme called TOPSPEED

The reply from Stuart Murphy Sky's Director of Entertainments was a NO.

Top Gear: Sky declare they DON'T want Jeremy Clarkson! | Unreality TV

- - - Updated - - -

It could well be a wind-up but James May has just tweeted this pic...

Pq6qHfh.jpg

Unfortunately this picture is from March this year.
http://www.carsceneuk.com/topgear-to-a-new-programme-called-topspeed/

The reply from Stuart Murphy Sky's Director of Entertainments was a NO.

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/top-gear-sky-declare-they-dont-want-jeremy-clarkson/

as I can gather they are interviewing any one for the jobs camera men presenters etc was talking about it on radio 2

Hes more of a bike man than car man, i do like guy martin hes got passion for what he does but i dont think he would fit the top gear mould but same with chris evans, they need to get 3 good pals to host it like the old format

The BBC has killed top gear now.

No. That dumb tw*t Clarkson killed Top Gear. He thought he was untouchable and pushed his luck once too often.

I was thinking she may give the Ladies tip on applying Mascara while driving down the motorway or even how not to run into the back of someone while driving in 6 inch heels.

They need a female driver not a face a rally champ maybe, a girl that lives for cars not Gucci.

Sexist or what? :eek: In fact there's nothing wrong with Kidd's driving credentials.

Jodie Kidd and David Blakeley Take Top Spot for Jaguar Entries in Mille Miglia 2014

Supermodel Jodie Kidd On Podium -Bologna Motorshow | Scoop News

Back