Clarkson Sacked

Sacked Clarkson Could Face Police Action

Jeremy Clarkson faces possible police action for an "unprovoked physical and verbal attack" that left a Top Gear producer with swelling and a split lip.

Clarkson, 54, assaulted Oisin Tymon for around 30 seconds, while shouting "derogatory and abusive language" so loudly it could be heard in a hotel bedroom, a BBC report has found.

The attack at the Simonstone Hall Hotel, in North Yorkshire, was only stopped when a witness intervened, BBC Director General Tony Hall said.

Now North Yorkshire Police has asked the BBC for its report and said action will be taken "where necessary".

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Sacked Clarkson Could Face Police Action

Jeremy Clarkson faces possible police action for an "unprovoked physical and verbal attack" that left a Top Gear producer with swelling and a split lip.

Clarkson, 54, assaulted Oisin Tymon for around 30 seconds, while shouting "derogatory and abusive language" so loudly it could be heard in a hotel bedroom, a BBC report has found.

The attack at the Simonstone Hall Hotel, in North Yorkshire, was only stopped when a witness intervened, BBC Director General Tony Hall said.

Now North Yorkshire Police has asked the BBC for its report and said action will be taken "where necessary".

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Oh lovely so now half the fecking hotel staff and guests could be claiming next for not getting enough sleep and ruining there holidays due to petty violence. That must have been one hell of a steak Gentlemen for all this to erupt?. Lets all jump on the bandwagon now and complain over our lack of entertainment on our TV now. Might as well kick them in the bollox while they are down now.

BBC did the right thing imo
The guy is too cocky and thinks he is better than everyone else

How many chances can the BBC give him?

The guy aint nothing special imo in fact I find him highly irrating lol

Well done the BeeB :thumbsup:

Well done the beeb has nothing to do with it, they couldn't do anything else it's gross misconduct.
If his contract was not up they would of had to terminate or face the wrath.

They could of caved in to a few people who signed a petition and renewed his contract but they didn't
so
Well done the Beeb :)

Glad to see the back of him,the guy sounds like nothing more than Bully. on a brighter note Top Gear needed a good shake up imho,might get one now !

Ps who do you fancy to replace him ? I would like to see Jay Kay get the gig

Glad to see the back of him,the guy sounds like nothing more than Bully. on a brighter note Top Gear needed a good shake up imho,might get one now !

You are talking through your cock m8?. Lol How about Quentin Wilson or the gorgeous Suzie Perry?.

Apparently Clarkson has been offered a job swap...

2vw8eba.jpg

Jay Kay would be a very good choice as it goes, fresh younger guy who loves motors :)

You are talking through your cock m8?. Lol How about Quentin Wilson or the gorgeous Suzie Perry?.
you should get along with Tarmac well then miggy as you talk out ya arse most of the time lol

Jay Kay would be a very good choice as it goes, fresh younger guy who loves motors :)

you should get along with Tarmac well then miggy as you talk out ya arse most of the time lol

No need to be bitchy @Rat, I was simply talking about Tamarc's avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was having a joke too but I'm obviously not as funny as you (Rat shrugs his shoulders and walks away)

The waiter at the Clarkson Fracas interviewed tells all:

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152763394787263[/video]

Told you JC would be snapped up! ;)

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spvESK02Xhw[/video]

The waiter at the Clarkson Fracas interviewed tells all:

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152763394787263[/video]
lol That made me chuckle :) good one

That clip could be another "hitler bunker" style clip. I saw it used to slag off the latest Apple products a few weeks ago. :) :)

Back