Chris Evans the new Top Gear Presenter

not for me

cant stand him car nut or not

I honestly think it will lose ratings fast. Just because he owns sports cars it doesn't mean he knows a lot about cars. Ed China, Mike Brewer and Suzie perry for me.

Defo suzie , you never know she might be on it still. It's tough to imagine what it will be like without jezza and co. People don't like change but I'm looking forward to it. It was getting a bit stale for me , I think a shake up was needed.

I'm not his biggest fan but I'll still watch, the main reason top gear has been so successful is the presenters and the challenges, I can't see evans driving across India ect, I also hear there will be a woman presenter, I think it will be Jodie kidd

Yeah heard Jodie Kidd also.

Wonder how she will fair building a bridge between 2 mountains. Oh hang on will they need a body double to do the driving once the bridge is built ?

The challenges are what made it 3 mates pissing around.

RIP Top Gear.

Agree with you lot..The BBC has killed top gear now..
As for Evans his voice winds me up and he may like his very expensive cars but that's about the the strength of his knowledge..Not for me.

Yeah heard Jodie Kidd also.

Wonder how she will fair building a bridge between 2 mountains. Oh hang on will they need a body double to do the driving once the bridge is built ?

The challenges are what made it 3 mates pissing around.

RIP Top Gear.

made me laugh clarkston punched someone over a steak and you really think a person like that would do all then stuff without a huge support team
but i not a fan of chris evans

made me laugh clarkston punched someone over a steak and you really think a person like that would do all then stuff without a huge support team
but i not a fan of chris evans

No but im sure he can drive and does most of that himself.

Maybe they will send the new recruits to rally school or somat ?

Chris Evans has been announced as the new Top Gear Presenter.
Chris Evans to be new Top Gear presenter - BBC News

He is a real car nut and owns dozens of classic cars, but Top Gear was not just a car show it was about the way the team gelled.
I'm sure the new Top Gear will be an interesting programme but it won't be Top Gear any more.

BIG NO NO from me, he is just a fecking twat

I do wonder what the format will be like, they cant possibly be the same as it has been, as it was just friends pissing around but if it becomes 3 people talking about cars it wont last a series

I can see this been a big flop, just wont be the same without the main three presenter's

Yea, i wonder if the 3 will do a new show now they wont be on top gear

Series one: How to fit a tall stick woman into a mini perhaps?. Riveting ffs :(

25302BC500000578-2933090-image-a-13_1422625933736.jpg

Back