Jeez .. are some people really that stupid

Munkey

DW Regular
Reaction score
I gotta get me one of these!

The next tramp who tries to ponce some money off me is gonna get fcuked up.

v14

Banned
Reaction score
the star trek one looks better.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfj1n8vPWCE"]Blu-ray Laser Phaser[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6tSrfs6S6c[/ame]

Tawke

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love one of these and fortunately I'm not into blinding or burning people. Crap in the garden and some of the wife's gear might end up singed but that's about it. Very tempted to follow some of Kipkays tutorials but even the cheapest HD-DVD drive is still too useful to warrant me ripping it apart for a phaser.

Some of the Dealextreme green lasers can be tweaked to set fire to stuff though so maybe that'll do for now :)

Last edited:

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a dealextreme green laser that can set fire to things, if you shine it up your nose, it burns like fook

snp-g

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, but up your nose with a laser. ??

Last edited:

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
I want one.

When the local nobheads stand outside my house, instead of going out and having a fight I can just burn them from my bedroom window, possibly blinding some of the worse offenders.

Dazza

Inactive User
Reaction score
I want one.

When the local nobheads stand outside my house, instead of going out and having a fight I can just burn them from my bedroom window, possibly blinding some of the worse offenders.

Sounds ideal doesn't it? I could sort my neighbour trouble easy with one of these beauties! :)

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been looking for a new cheese slicer, thanks...

wonko

Inactive User
Reaction score
star wars would have been a lot duller with these "light sabers" - you'd have had to have very slow stormtroopers for one thing - "hold still for 3 years m8 - your gonna have a nasty case of skin cancer once I get through with you" - might explain the othewise unexplainable obsesion with darkened visors tho

TEST