Ive set up a quiz

I would be happy with that mate,maybe if peeps could see a list of what catagories are available,we might get a better responce

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Bump.
Not many suggestions (yet) for April. How about drop one of the World Trivia 2 : More Difficult, replace with a Geography and Sports Easy rather than Intermediate?
HH.

Sounds good to me m8

I would be happy with that mate,maybe if peeps could see a list of what catagories are available,we might get a better "responce"

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

thank god we aint doing spelling ...lol

Categories changed slightly this month due to public demand:Biggrin2:
One of the World Trivia 2 : More Difficults replaced with Geography 2 : Intermediate and Sports Easy now rather than Sports Intermediate?
Give it a try for a month see if it's better/worse, can easily be changed again for May.
Good luck everybody,
HH.

BUMP.
No requests for category changes for May so status quo unless any last-minute requests........................
HH.

As per previous post, no cat. change requests so same again for May. Good luck everybody.

Apr 12 Results

24 players played during the month.

1. nara (275 points, 6 wins) :respect::ur the man::respect:

2. Man_U (274 points, 4 wins)
3. pockets12345678 (262 points, 2 wins)
4. dave24 (233 points, 2 wins)
5. dabberwatcher (230 points, 1 wins)
6. barman (223 points, 1 wins)
7. oneman (212 points, 3 wins)
8. severus (202 points, 0 wins)
9. ruud36 (193 points, 2 wins)
10. bradttsc (189 points, 4 wins)

HH.

well done all who played :)
well done nara :)

BUMP.
Any requests for category changes for June? Staying the same unless any last-minute requests........................
HH.

can we ditch the sports and movies please.. lol

sports are too americanised and i dont watch films...

deffo think the sports needs to go,maybe literature as well,give us numbskulls a fighting chance

Ok, IF we get a few more requests & suggestions what to replace them with and get a concensus before 23:59 Thursday we'll change the categories for June.
HH.

How about some science and technology..Intermediate..?

what about some more science and technology and fin trivia mixed...

The sports questions are too problematical. It just doesn't seem possible to avoid the American sports which are pure guesswork for most of us.

Buzzer's suggestion would be a good mix.

So up to now I think we want to lose Sports : General : Easier & replace it with Science & Technology 2: Intermediate . Looks as if we'd also like to have FunTrivia Mixed Bag (default) as a category but not really sure what needs to be replaced? Choices are: Literature 2, Movies 3 or Music 2. Next person to post in here please say which one of those 3 you'd like removed & replaced with FunTrivia Mixed Bag (default) & we'll try it for June.
Cheers HH.

Back