Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ive set up a quiz

FFS caught out by the daily system maintanence again. Feckin' 9 out of 10 too. :(

I tried to submit my score but it wouldn't let me, so I just played it again and then I noticed the clock had kept running from this morning when submitting my score....pmsl

I think I'll start playing the quiz mid-afternoon so I don't get caugh by it again......lol

There was a server error earlier this morning when I tried at 09:00'ish.
Just checked..it's stil the same.

I'll wait 'till tonight to play...don;t wanna get stuck half way when it falls over again :(

-------------------------------
Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500

my.funtrivia.com
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat)

You do realise thats if the server does not come back on in the next few days then I will have to declare myself joint winner for the month......:Biggrin2:

Just managed to get in...

I got 1 right, but it took me 527 seconds to do so.

Funnily enough, it marked me down as getting 527 points within 1 second, so I've romped ahead & taken over the lead.
Carlsberg don't do quizzes, but if they did. LoL
Nah, it's still down :(

It's sort of back. It let me take the quiz but gave an error when I submitted, I had to go back & re-submit but it probably took an extra minute or so. I'd leave it a while yet.
Oh & I really got 10/10, it only gave me 6:Biggrin2::Biggrin2:

Your score hasn't saved m8.

Mine did, but it fall flat on it's ar$e when I tried to submit it...now it looks as if I Googled LoL....1117 seconds FFS :)

Ha-Ha, must be why this is in the Fun & Laughter room!! I tried to check it worked ok but had to go out anyway.
4191 secs, that's super. Ah well.

I just Don't know how you buggers can read so quick .
Let alone answer them !
I have to read most of them twice , just for them to make any sense !!!!:err:

Well done Nara on winning the January quiz. :emotions1

I'll be back next month or as Arnie would say "It's the most difficult [decision] I've made in my entire life, except the one I made in 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax."

Damn I mean "I'll be back!"

Last edited:
Well done Nara,

Even with missing a day, you & Shooie had us outclassed.

Very well played.

:emotions1:WORSHIP::emotions1

Thanks. I did get off to a flyer, but shooie was coming up fast at the finish! : mr ed :

: thanks :

Back