is this true

Hi All,

The main problem I see here is? Can violentj retrieve his BK from his card?
Not done a 2000 and I don't think I ever will, LoL.
But isn't the 2000 the hardest to do? as you have to remove the atties and then that will mean another programmer etc?????

That's my 1 pennies worth.

o thanks satch there was me thinking it was gunna be relatively easy ,i got the ird,im getting a programmer 2morow-ive also just got a virgin sammy too-i think the card i have in my pace has been done b4 but needs updating ah well,i guess ill b pestering u all 2moro once i get the programmer

since the box was previously chipped it may have been done by a trader if so it may be a clone - pm me the ird number and i'll check the database for you.
it is a long shot but does happen. you must be very careful with the funcard you already have DATA CAN EASILY BE ERASED IN ERROR this would lose the BK so read the information carefully to avoid this unhappy situation. as the 2000 is not easy to read for a newbie.

just thought id say i bought a dynamite programmer today and a keymate.
got all my card details with programmer -then tried keymate works like a charm-got everything on funcard 4-and it only cost a tenner

violentj said:
got all my card details with programmer -then tried keymate works like a charm-got everything on funcard 4-and it only cost a tenner

Im hoping to have the same result tonight!

Hi All,

violentj said:

What a Bargain.

Well chuffed 4 Ya M8 Well Done....... Wooo Hoooo

thanks for the help guys,ill no doubt b asking for more help soon,my mums want her sammy doin from scratch

Hi All,

@violentj your Mums sammy isn't a subbed one is it? (If So Don't Do It) Don't mess with a subbed stb (subscribed).

dunno she was givenm it by one of her workmates,she thought it would just plug in and play cos shes been using an analogue box for years
i do have a ? tho is jtagging essential

Back