is that virgin superhub still crap ?

looks like it will change its self m8 , just turn to modem mode and use the right internet hole on hub and reboot everything

My experience with the super has been mixed with my newer laptop it has been perfect our mobile phones would not connect until virgin logged onto my laptop and did some changes to the superhub then yesterday my son was using my laptop and his son tried to log on with my oldest laptop windows xp and it took a very long time about an hour before it found the modem part of the superhub and was able to get a ip address from the super hub
I always turn every thing off when I go to bed so perhaps that is why I dont have reboot problems or losing wifi connections

edogg

ok i got my son inlaw to try it this morning to make sure it wasnt the old git getting it wrong so put it back to modem mode mahe sure we use the right port the one next to the other wires wired old router back up turn on but still no luck with it loading in so reset modem again as thing are i have manage to get it working in the end bye putting it on ch10 and 145mbps so ive had a look at inssider can someone till me about the rssi or amplitude [dbm] witch looks like its the same thing are we after thatbeing hi or low mine is only on 60 but its showing others between 77 and 81 cheers all tony

When in modem mode did you try a direct connection from your pc to the hub (without a router) to see if it's the hub that's the problem?

yes i tryed that first and i get the internet with the superhub and i get get in to the web page with 192.168.100.1 but as soon i i try it in the router it just wont reconect

You've probably tried this but after connecting your router to the correct port on the superhub try powering down the hub & the router, then turn your hub back on and allow it to boot fully then turn on your router.
Only other thing i can think of is to make sure the hub is connected to the wan port on your router.

ok lorrebreaker thanks for all you help i will make sure i try it that way but it was fine all day yeasterday after i putting it on ch10 and 145mbps so i dont want to rock the boot and mess with it till it goes off again cheers tony

Back