is NZBeez down

Yes Mate I'm still using open dns servers. Thanks Wiz

This is what I'm getting

nzbeez2_zpseb418609.jpg

Last edited:
He reckons its their DNS again,dont know why but it stills works for me,

Try my link m8

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

No go Wiz same page as my screen print. still cant get nowhere near , Ive checked my dns and flushed the cache etc still not working.

Thank you for trying Pal and also contacting them

No go Wiz same page as my screen print. still cant get nowhere near , Ive checked my dns and flushed the cache etc still not working.

Thank you for trying Pal and also contacting them

No bother m8,

Maybe try either a decent proxy or googles dns servers

Ok I changed the dns to Google Dave as you suggested , flushed dns etc didnt work, I then added the ipv6 dns from google as well as the ipv4 servers, reflushed etc and its up for now anyway.

So dont know if adding the ipv6 dns helped or has sorted it but I'm up for now lol

Thanks again wiz

If anyone else want the google dns servers they are below

The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:
2001:4860:4860::8888
2001:4860:4860::8844

Well that was a waste of time back down this morning with google dns and getting the page in my screen print again

They are admitting there is a problem their end Shaun,
What that problem is they don't seem to know m8

sent using my telepathic powers

Cheers Wiz its just annoying when you think its sorted then it down again. Patience is a virtue I suppose lol, keep an eye on their responses and let us know if there are any developments

Cheers Pal

Just so you dont feel lonely m8 I'm now getting that same page lol

Pleased to say I'm back on again. least they are trying to keep it up and running. Good luck to them, whatever's up, I hope they can sort it. They seem like a good bunch and a good team

lol now I cant get on ffs

Yep. Ok yesterday but couldn't log in this morning. Wouldn't recognise my username/password or my email when I tried to retrieve.

An email to their admin got a "delivery failure" notice.

...and working fine again today with an automatic login!

They do seem to have their issues!

They are admitting there is a problem their end Shaun,
What that problem is they don't seem to know m8

sent using my telepathic powers
They do know, there's just nothing they can do until the weekend. This information is posted on the forum.

Apologies, but it was either this or close completely until it could be fixed. The decision was taken to say open as best as possible.

They do know, there's just nothing they can do until the weekend. This information is posted on the forum.

Apologies, but it was either this or close completely until it could be fixed. The decision was taken to say open as best as possible.

Cheers m8 but the info was not there when I checked and now I cant get on to read it lol

Any chance you could post it here?

Back