is NZBeez down

I flushed the dns then reset the browser cache and changed the dns from virgin to open dns and then switched the router off, then back on after 5 mins.

All is well with NZBEEZ but Gingadaddy is still down for me, Anyone else still having probs with Gingadaddy?

Yep its up here as well,I'm guessing some of you may be having dns problems since they moved server,
heres the link I use if you want to check

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I flushed the dns then reset the browser cache and changed the dns from virgin to open dns and then switched the router off, then back on after 5 mins.

All is well with NZBEEZ but Gingadaddy is still down for me, Anyone else still having probs with Gingadaddy?

Gingadaddy are currently suffering a DOS attack, it's just been posted to their front page:
2013-02-16
Downtime"

I'm sorry for all the downtime. The server is currently under a dos attack. I am doing everything I can to remedy the issue. If you are good with servers and think you can help, please PM me. HAVEN

- -

I had the same problem this afternoon but have just done the above and it's all good for me now.

even with the info I can not get on with open dns or not its down for me :(

NZBeez is down now :-( even tried what was said in the email but still no good.

Yep down for me too.

getting this when I try to open it

Hmm, www.nzbeez.co.uk isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.nzbeez.co.uk are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Want more detail? See which nameservers are failing.
Nameserver trace for www.nzbeez.co.uk:
Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed l.root-servers.net.
Looking for who is responsible for uk and followed ns6.nic.uk.
Looking for who is responsible for nzbeez.co.uk and followed sdns2.ovh.net.

Nameservers for www.nzbeez.co.uk:
sdns2.ovh.net returned (NORECORDS)
ns225496.ovh.net returned (NORECORDS)
ns.123-reg.co.uk
ns2.123-reg.co.uk

OK I just flushed dns and cleared the cache in my browser. closed browser then restarted browser, no need to touch the router this time and its up and working again.

Did you leave the open dns servers in your routers settings from yesterday shaun?

somebody want to post their IP address and bypass DNS completely ?

IP address: 87.98.226.141
Host name: NZBeez
Alias: nzbeez.co.uk
NZBeez
87.98.226.141 is from Spain(ES) in region Western Europe

anybody having problems again with this place. down again for me now.

Yep. Ok yesterday but couldn't log in this morning. Wouldn't recognise my username/password or my email when I tried to retrieve.

An email to their admin got a "delivery failure" notice.

can someone who can get on make some enquiries to admin on there or mods and find out what going on for us that cant get on.

You still using OpenDns servers Shaun?

I will go pm the admin over there now

Back