Is NDS hacked???

If you have enough money you can basically walk away from any court proceedings - a good lawyer will be able to convince a jury of almost anything!!

As an example- I read only the other day that someone on OJ Simpsons team got him to take arthritis medicine to make his hands swell up and therefore the bloodstained glove presented in evidence wouldnt fit him!!! There are some clever dudes about!!!

The money made from smart card encryption and revenue generated from these highly protected packages means that these companies willgo to any length to protect their investment and create more market for the product!! If that involves hacking other systems to show them as vulnerable to hacking or even making sure hackers of your own system are dealt with swiftly then so be it!! Im sure the legend of NDS is slightly embelished but the fear factor works in their favour!!!

woah !! - when i said people dont mess with S*y i meant for fear of court proceedings and forums getting closed - i have never heard of their operatives using heavy handed bully boy tactics - and actually physically harming or maiming or even executing a human being - has anyone any evidence of this ?? - show me actual news stories / internet articles - i find that hard to believe - surely they're not that powerful that they could do such and get away with it - or have they bought the judicial system as well ........

They have some shady individuals working for them mate, a few people have simply dissapeared, fingers point at NDS employed operatives.

It's a real life case of 'cloak and dagger'

Dmm mate this stuff has been going on for many many years.....it's actually not really new news just that one particular high profile case has just ended.

Here is a link to a bit of background for the latest case that has just ended link

and also here link - that one is a bit more colourfull. But at the end of the day people have died in very iffy circumstances and others have dissappeared...the rest....well they all went to the other side lol.

an eye opener and a good article - no definitive proof they did anything though - nothing proven .......

an eye opener and a good article - no definitive proof they did anything though - nothing proven .......

There is no proof because NDS dont allow things to ever get that far. They are run on principles that the Mafia would be proud to emulate.

If you look at some of the relatively high profile individuals working for NDS you begin to see the extent of their powers (ex Mossad agents, ex terrorists, ex hackers......). One of the Mossad agents is famed for his use of "wet" missions. These are only some of the higher profile characters. How many of the lower tier people they have of even more dubious pedigree we have no way of knowing !

Your never going to get any hackers on a site like this publically acknowledging they are looking into NDS encryption (assuming any site would actually let them). NDS have shown time and again that they have a very active security division and are willing to go to any lengths to achieve their objectives.

Last edited:
i doubt itll ever go public a sly hack and stay that way working for very long. anyone who hacks their system is someone they'd want to hire so they keep on top of things

i bet it wont be long til Card Sharing is stopped too. I dont understand how these commercial card sharing servers arent instantly traced and fined!??

I dont understand how these commercial card sharing servers arent instantly traced and fined!??

Possibly because a lot of them operate from places like Russia where it would be a bit more difficult to start legal action. A lot of the big card sharing groups are also very much tied into the criminal underworld.

Its not cost effective to go working & prosecuting abroad. Also remember Sky are Sly, servers are a great opportunity to gain intelligence and learn who does what.

Ripped this info from a different site from the first post.

We now have the long awaited Sky/NDS hack ... this has been in testing stage for the past 3 months, however due to the expense in developing this hack we are unable to publicly release this as yet. We are currently taking donations in order to cover our expenses so far .. we do not aim to make any profit on this hack therefore as soon as our expenses have been covered by donations the hack shall be released publicly. If you wish to donate then please click on the donation button below ... you will be directed to paypal page where you can make a small donation of £2.00 ... not a bad price for what you will eventually get.

Does the hack really exist?

Make up your own mind.

i posted this on another website.We now have the long awaited Sky/NDS hack ... this has been in testing stage for the past 3 months, however due to the expense in developing this hack we are unable to publicly release this as yet. We are currently taking donations in order to cover our expenses so far .. we do not aim to make any profit on this hack therefore as soon as our expenses have been covered by donations the hack shall be released publicly. If you wish to donate then please click on the donation button below ... you will be directed to paypal page where you can make a small donation of £2.00 ... not a bad price for what you will eventually get.

Last edited:
Ripped this info from a different site from the first post.

Does the hack really exist?

Make up your own mind.

2 quid is nothing really when you think about it, but if 10,000 people all thought 'well its only 2 quid' the people who made this statement will quickly have 20 grand to play with

i myself say its BS

#cablehack.co.uk is where i found this info

Last edited by a moderator:
2 quid is nothing really when you think about it, but if 10,000 people all thought 'well its only 2 quid' the people who made this statement will quickly have 20 grand to play with

i myself say its BS

My thoughts too m8 but similar info is popping up on different sites all the time now where as before we only heard rumours once in a long while. If it is true I can't see them giving it away for free without it being on some sort of card or cam even then its very unlikely to last.

is most probably bs but always worth posting the info for people to make there own mind up about it.

My thoughts too m8 but similar info is popping up on different sites all the time now where as before we only heard rumours once in a long while. If it is true I can't see them giving it away for free without it being on some sort of card or cam even then its very unlikely to last.

tell everyone to donate a quid to me instead and ill give you the same info, once costs have been covered of course lol

one way of making big money i will do it for 50p a go same info of course

end date, next friday, release date, the friday after (if ive sobered up by then) as long as costs are met of course ;)

Back