Is NDS hacked???

The new caid on stream is for NDS they have been testing since yesterday.

Premiere now use Nagravision, Betacrypt & NDS (Videoguard).

It's getting very interesting these days, I welcome the news that more and more providers are paying their fee's and switching over to NDS, it makes them (NDS) more of a target ;)

Are Premiere testing in NDS already?

YEP , Premiere 1 ->CAID: 09C4; EMM Pid: 1008; ECM Pid 6978

I agree it could be a good thing - on the other hand considering the programming available on NDS protected channels at the moment it has been like the holy grail for years and nothing has appeared??? So it couldbe the worst news ever........

That's why God gave us cardsharing mate ;)

Thats good then!! Tried all day yesterday to get my 1000ci to work on some free c/s servers!! No luck for me - but ive heard it can be done!!! I will keep trying and hopefully find a decent server!!

but what im wondering is the likes of nagra 3 and nds all available on cardsharing and will it stay available

Thats good then!! Tried all day yesterday to get my 1000ci to work on some free c/s servers!! No luck for me - but ive heard it can be done!!! I will keep trying and hopefully find a decent server!!

if youre using newer patches then youre not going to have ANY success at all m8, ever, but ive a feeling that if you was to find one from about january then youll have a much better chance, id even go as far as hinting that this would also be ok for the 68/6900 models if you tried to connect to a newcamd or newcs server ;)

but what im wondering is the likes of nagra 3 and nds all available on cardsharing and will it stay available

itll depend on the server you connect to m8

how often does nagra3 change their keys? NDS is every 7 secs isnt it!!

No one knows m8 as Nagra 3 isn't hacked but it would be up to individual providers to change them whenever they want to like they do with Nagra 2 but since its not hacked they may not change them at all.

No one knows m8 as Nagra 3 isn't hacked but it would be up to individual providers to change them whenever they want to like they do with Nagra 2 but since its not hacked they may not change them at all.

now thats interesting

NDS depends on the channel you are watching

sky one requests a new key about every 12-15 seconds, but ive seen sky sports 1 requesting about every 2-3 seconds

Here is 14 seconds of log activity from a sky card

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

thats just 14 seconds, captured live in the last few mins

yes i know my clocks wrong lol

********TUM;1311963 NDS is every 7 secs isnt it!![/QUOTE said:
well u box recieving DW every 7-12 sec (bskyb) 20 sec for sky italia , the trick is - u have to get DW in 550-600ms (GAP between sending CW to server and recieving DW )- or u getting freeze
-- LET SAY for viaccess gap could be up to 10 sec, that s why it is not easy to share NDS

I dont think most people realise the demand on the card when sharing it and for the reasons why freezing occurs. This is a very good indication to folk why it happens.

Si

n*s cards are slow- no doubt about this-- sure u can overclock it--- but 12-15 peers is a limit --- some commercial c/s servers could work around it( using unpublic software ):1 card for each transponder-- clients WILL get DW only from server cash - so 10-12 cards can do the job .... i think ..

if youre using newer patches then youre not going to have ANY success at all m8, ever, but ive a feeling that if you was to find one from about january then youll have a much better chance, id even go as far as hinting that this would also be ok for the 68/6900 models if you tried to connect to a newcamd or newcs server ;)

itll depend on the server you connect to m8

Ive just found one from 28/12/07 - would this be better???

I have had pretty good results using the load balancing on a dedicated server the problem trying to load balance over cards not connected to the server is that cccam will always find the fast route so one card will always get hammered leaving the other cards scratching there arses..

Si

the simple solution then is to not use cccam ;)

i have successfully tested a uk providors card with 25 connections from a mixture of technomates and dreamboxes, both LAN and WAN on a mixture of transponders and premium / non premium channels all at once, without a single glitch

i feel that if setup properly, 30+ connections would be no problem

Back