Is NDS hacked???

was this not a bit of a p*ss take as if this code was on an open forum nds would be all over it , but would be funny if its was would wipe the smile of there face

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Look, a flying pig!

na NDS is hackable my mate managed to unlock all channels inc PPV by just plugging in his USB Playstation controller and entered the following during loading sequence

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQAURE, TRIANGLE and then HOLD BOTH R1 and L1 together for 20 secs

This will unlock all channels and even a few hidden games inc Mortal Kombat 2 and MarbleMadness

* Please note this hack is only possible if you have set a reminder for the entire season of Lost Season 4 on Sky One to be recorded / watched

Last edited:
did he say Abracadabra along with that? lol

Hopefully we are all going to look daft one day when one of these suggestions that nds is hacked will be true, but until then I'll need a big net to catch my breakfast :proud:

nds is hacked-- but will it ever become public? few lads waiting for Court decision back in Italy -- it is up to them to release hack or not :)

Last edited:
Allegedly it has been hacked in the past but NDS released new cards within weeks and closed the hole.

A publicly released hack will spell the death of the hack almost instantly as NDS will no-doubt be thinking a few steps ahead of the pirates, they've probably already got the next few generations of ROMs just waiting for an opportunity to be used, not only that but a public hack could even kill off cardsharing.

God knows what we can expect in the next ROM revision, but I strongly suspect that NDS cardsharing loophole will almost certainly be lost to history.

Alec76 any links to what you are saying, I'm curious.

Alec76 any links to what you are saying, I'm curious
link goes to nds security group :Laugh:
common, i just messing around:Jester:

It was already posted on here a few weeks ago mate, great video. :)

i have the NDS hack-pack not that its any good i dont think but anybody wanna play with it ??

Have you thoroughly scanned, re-scanned and scanned again that pack??

What is the general consensus on this then?? Do people this this hack could actually exist??

yup scanned rescanned lol it just contains txt files no bin files or anything like that they are named.

algorithms
FileInfo
NDS Command Structure
NDS FAQ V1
NDS Videoguard
ndscrypt
Sky Italia
Sky Italy
Videoguard Nds Emulator

I never got this from a torrent site ********TUM i never use p2p

premiere 19.2 e
new caid at the stream--- 09C4 ..... NICE