iPhone Is my iphone jailed ?

mushkaUK

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys , tried a few times to jailbreak my iphone with blackrain , but it just wont have it , its on 3.1.2 OS , but i have been unable to do it , have read the guides and followed them to the letter and still no joy , any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

What happens when you make it rain? does the phone restart then does bitmap come up? Then does the it restart again?

Restore your iPhone.

Then start again.

Follow this although i don't see why you are having problems! When the iPhone reboots which can take a couple of minutes you should see the blackra1n app and from that you should be able to install cydia!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have tried this exactly as you said , have latest version of itunes , run blackrain pressed make it rain , it says entering recovery , then itunes dives in and tells me phone is in recovery and needs to be restored , meanwhile nothing else happens , phone reboots and just shows the usb cable , then nothing

you need to shutdown iTunes
then hit Blackra1n
and it should happen
like said can take a while

blackrain just says entering recovery , phone just has usb to itunes screen , have left it before like this for hours

mine did it aswell mate, i put mine in dfu mode, then connected to comp, did a restore through itunes, then it let me jailbreak

ill be totally honest with you and anyone else that wants to listen lol
again not everyone will agree with me

I dont think its worth doing,yep you heard right lol

its slow downloading apps,in my case I couldent turn it off,downloads would error,things just niggled me with install this install that

so I went back to a nice clean happy iPhone :)

thats just me :)

ill be totally honest with you and anyone else that wants to listen lol
again not everyone will agree with me

I dont think its worth doing,yep you heard right lol

its slow downloading apps,in my case I couldent turn it off,downloads would error,things just niggled me with install this install that

so I went back to a nice clean happy iPhone :)

thats just me :)

I understand what your saying but its been fine for me and i have jailbroken all the iPhones i have had.

For all the free apps its worth it!

I understand what your saying but its been fine for me and i have jailbroken all the iPhones i have had.

For all the free apps its worth it!

Yes got to agree with nani on this one.

Your phones not goosed mate happened to me 1604 error try swapping usb ports, also i had a mare trying to j/b mine but got there in the end try a different pc or lappy, or an older version of blackrain.

Mushka...

1604 error is what i got when restoring.. ue to my pc no doubt and in your case the same situ...

see https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/225167/ for the work around

i cant JB on my pc yet have no problems on others for what ever reason.. only thing i can suggest is try another pc to JB.. can be hit or miss.. if you failed a JB first time its likly to be an issue with the pc which i so far have yet to find an answer for.. hoevere the link above will get your iphone back up and running

to JB just try another pc and you shoudl be ok ...

could JB on 2 other pcs but mine wouldnt

good luck mate and let us know how you get on

Last edited by a moderator:
Back