is it worth moving to cable share

Remember , they will have to swap out every single box with cardless boxes at what cost and how long ?

Remember , they will have to swap out every single box with cardless boxes at what cost and how long ?
Yes will cost a lot of money. It will take awhile but HD is on its way out very soon.
As I previously said it will be a long drawn out process for all to drop. Personally I'd love to know how the new boxes work with identify the holder without a card?

Emmm no not really...my tivo is cardless but my cisco is not...the tivo that most people have is the same as mine so its basically just a software update if they so wish

Yes will cost a lot of money. It will take awhile but HD is on its way out very soon.
As I previously said it will be a long drawn out process for all to drop. Personally I'd love to know how the new boxes work with identify the holder without a card?

Pretty easy for them to do this with fibreoptic systems or any system tbh...i remember sly doing this when i installed sly at celtic park...no card was present but as it was a vip job sly activated the box with no card present and that was back in 2003

Last edited:
I run VM on a Zgemma H2H using mgcamd 1.35a with zero issues whatsoever.

Back