is it possible

Lainie

Inactive User
Reaction score
to have the clickable smilies changed every so often? them ones are boring now and have been there for ages and ages. there are so much better available. i have hundreds of them available as i use them on my own forum and if any admins or mods need any just pm and ask me.

mon i love the smilies (and im sure loads of peeps do) so time for a wee change - please????

:THANKS: "flag12" :sleep:

yeah smileys are good : whip : : multi :

but why is this in news?

err cause you dont have a section for site suggestions and feedback and if changes are made i would have thot it would go in main site news -please excuse for getting it wrong (not often that happens!!!!)

oh lord its hard to be humble - eh!!!!!!!

: whip :

Last edited:
err cause you dont have a section for site suggestions and feedback and if changes are made i would have thot it would go in main site news -please excuse for getting it wrong (not often that happens!!!!)

jeeso just a teensie wee mistook no need to get all upset!!! if you thot it was in the wrong section all u had to do was move it or pm me - no need to make fun of it in an open forum is there??

: shocked2 : shocked2

who is getting upset? cant see anyone doing that unless the post had been edited ? and im sure we all excuse you for getting it wrong in main news I dont think anyone is that petty on here

I forgive you for getting it wrong

Last edited:
ooooh, sugestions :)

I'd like to suggest a limit on avatars/sig's size as the forum pages are all over the place and look very messy.

I know alot of people use large avatars/sig's and they will boo at me so its just a passing comment not really a suggestion.

T4i said:
I'm going to hide now

ooooh, sugestions :)

I'd like to suggest a limit on avatars/sig's size as the forum pages are all over the place and look very messy.

I know alot of people use large avatars/sig's and they will boo at me so its just a passing comment not really a suggestion.

Mickie's already onto this and posted about it yesterday. he's going to ask members to reduce the sizes of aviators etc in the next few days.

no minez nope just a wee one i got!!! thanks for moving it for me but maybe there should be a site suggestions/feedback bit etc that things like this could be discussed? im surprised a site of this size hasnt got one already anyway?

i dont want to log into photobucket everytime i post on here to get a smilie on and as i said im happy to send them if anyone wants them - no the naughty ones tho!!!

L

xx

Back