Is it bricked

got into wad manager only have three wads though systemmenu289. ios16 and cIOS249r7.was now what do I do just install systemnenu-v289?

I have HOMEBREW running right now..but don't know what to do..lol...I can install wad files I have 3 cios249r7.wad and ios16.wad and systemmenu-v289.wad

what do I do???

use any region changer that comes with softmii, will need internet access for that one m8

you do know how to put apps on ur Sd card?

should be two wads IOS30-64-v1040.wad (Pal dunno if its same for you) And systemmenu-v289.wad

install Ios30 first.

Last edited:
If you're able to install wads now then do as English tells you, install IOS30 and SystemMenu 289. Remember that SystemMenu will overwrite your PreLoader!

The reason why I mentioned ATD was so that you could see what IOSes are on your system. It probably says that you have IOS30 but I wondered if the SystemMenu was in this list too. Anyway installing IOS30 before the sysmenu is for just to be sure.

Hello i have the same problem but how can i instal the 3 wad with out HBC???? please help
i did the wad manager.dol --> boot.dol but i can install the 2 wads???

do i have to ptu them also in de root of my sd card?

thanks a lot!!

Hello,

I have the same problem as ayden : format with preloader i can do nothind
Its boot with the screen from preloader

Can you please explaine my how i use the anyttitle tric?? plaese?

Do i have to put it on the root of my SD? with anything? wad manaerg or something?

Please help me :( thanks a lot!!!

If you formatted your Wii and it bricked do the following. Note that this is PAL only! Before doing this be sure that there is no GC controller or GC mem card in the Wii.

Download the_homebrew_channel-1.0.1.tar.gz from The Homebrew Channel and open it (I prefer winrar) and put the boot.dol in the root of your SD-card.
In Preloader choose install/load file and install the boot.dol on the root of your SD.
Back in the main menu choose to load the installed file and install HBC with it. Now that HBC is installed you can run Wad Manager.
On the root of your SD create a folder named apps.
In this folder create a new folder named Wad Manager.
Put the wad manager dol file in this folder and rename it to boot.dol.
On the root of your SD create a folder named wad. Download the two needed wad files from here MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and put them in the wad folder you've just created.

Now load HBC from Preloader and start the wad manager. Install 3.2eb IOS30-64-v1040.wad first and install 3.2eb SystemMenu-v290.wad second. You should be recovered. You should know that Preloader is no longer installed!

Scarfish I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

a lot of kisses from Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(im girl BTW...)

lol, I'm from Holland too ;)

Anyway I recommend putting Preloader back on just for a little extra safety.

Back