Is a faulty blade worth £35 for fix

tottenhamboys

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys need your view blade box just year and half old been offered one for £35 just cheap box for bedroom but faulty flashing red light see there's a fix doing reset any view on this many thanks

No1SpursFan :)

worth a punt mate as the remotes are £20 to replace and are crap quality so if all else fails then at least you have a spare remote

why just for fixed dish my blade performed great on motorised system

why just for fixed dish my blade performed great on motorised system

thats your opinion but i think the menu system is awfull and would rather have a DR-HD F15 or TM 5402HD anyday... i only stated for fixed [email protected] as this seems to be there main selling point due to the epg availability. each to their own and f your happy with yours then alls good,regards mdt

BM7000 Bootup Error Fix [only a flashing red dot is on front panel] [visual tutorial]

If for any reason your BM7000s fails to bootup, and all you can see is a flashing Red dot on the front panel,
theres no need to worry, as this can easily be fixed.

Here's how to fix the BM7000s, and restore it back to normal.
In some cases you may be required to perform a Factory Reset first [Option 3]

First turn Off your BM7000 by using the rocker switch on the rear of the receiver.
Now hold down the Menu button on the receivers front panel, and swith the BM7000 back On.
You will then see four green dashes scrolling across a portion of the front panel,
do not release the Menu button until you see the following Loader Menu screen displayed.

Have you tried this yet. Have the latest firmware on the usb, and choose the auto usb download, put in your firmware in three stages and that might cure the problem, os sometimes a factory reset option can help. Ive used this method successfully.

BM7000 Bootup Error Fix [only a flashing red dot is on front panel] [visual tutorial]

If for any reason your BM7000s fails to bootup, and all you can see is a flashing Red dot on the front panel,
theres no need to worry, as this can easily be fixed.

Here's how to fix the BM7000s, and restore it back to normal.
In some cases you may be required to perform a Factory Reset first [Option 3]

First turn Off your BM7000 by using the rocker switch on the rear of the receiver.
Now hold down the Menu button on the receivers front panel, and swith the BM7000 back On.
You will then see four green dashes scrolling across a portion of the front panel,
do not release the Menu button until you see the following Loader Menu screen displayed.

Have you tried this yet. Have the latest firmware on the usb, and choose the auto usb download, put in your firmware in three stages and that might cure the problem, os sometimes a factory reset option can help. Ive used this method successfully.

I've been told this but the above mentored does not always work it could be PSU fault how much is new one if all else doesn't work

I've been told this but the above mentored does not always work it could be PSU fault how much is new one if all else doesn't work

dont know exactly but probably £35 or so if not more,regards mdt

Back