Irish police wearing turbins,what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt think you were having a dig, it happens all the time... But you got to remember even those someone has the appearance of a baptised Sikh doesnt mean they are. A baptised Sikh wouldnt openly drink if he did. But a Punjabi who has turban and beard might openly drink.

Thats when Culture get confused with Religion. The Punjabi Culture is older than the Sikh Religion.
lol you know more than me m8 but they both wore Turbans and Kirpans and liked a night out now and again

Well I cant speak for them but im glad I helped in some way. When people dont understand something its easy to laugh about it but when someone can turn laughter in to curiosity its a good thing all round.

What about it? A baptised Sikh is a vegetarian. But I as a Punjabi Sikh who is not baptised and although follow the Sikh religon to a certain extent I still eat all meat including beef. Thats my own preference maybe one day when im older and wiser I will change my mind but thats for me to do decide :)

Thankyou very much for clelaring a few things up Bally12345 :) I think the thread has run its course and gone off the original topic lol
but again thanks for all the info Bally12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back