Iq image 13/12/12 tm500 super image

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Is there a problem with above image and the softcams as I have updated to this image and when I change chan the cam stops running, I remember this problem happened before with one of the older images

Should also say that I downloaded this image through the software download option from the tm menu

Last edited:
Anyone know what needs to be changed to keep the cam running when you change a channel on this image

Anyone know what needs to be changed to keep the cam running when you change a channel on this image

YES THE IMAGE!! its shite lol i take it your refering to mgcamd as c**am runs ok... i cant rember which image works ok try 31-8-2012,regards mdt

mate, i updated to this image through the tm software download menu as well... after downloading this, only the freeview channels work.

would the 31-8-2012 restore all the 28.2 channels???

mate, i updated to this image through the tm software download menu as well... after downloading this, only the freeview channels work.

would the 31-8-2012 restore all the 28.2 channels???

you should have backed up your newcamd.list file first.... if you dont have a back up on your pc you will have to contact your friend to get the details again,regards mdt

you should have backed up your newcamd.list file first.... if you dont have a back up on your pc you will have to contact your friend to get the details again,regards mdt

thanks for the answer... am not sure what a newcamd.list file is, bought the box with the channels working. is there any option for me as i got the box from a family friend who's a luddite :p

Back