IPTV Stalker

new to all this m8 I have 1.0.18 do I need to update or something would appreciate any pointers thanx in advance

for those that struggle with it stalker rip is probably good option
personally do not use stalker much only as a backup if needed as last resort

lol well blow me down the bloody things working fine now temperamental these addons

may also have issues with other addons as getting ready for kodi 16 which is causing some issues @ minute
conflicting between versions used may take a little while to settle & now preparing kodi 17 got it aint what it used to be

it stalker is crap then could you please give me some info on what is better new to all this m8 thanx

I must admit I have only dabble a little with iptv/ivue etc,and only free versions I really don't get it I prefer sat receivers.
I do think one day we will all be streaming live TV. Just not yet

Will there be a fix on how to watch stalker channels after February 1st. ?

Something I haven't heard of is this the apocalypse?

thats been planned for a while although not seen it tied to a date no biggie

I can open channels on IPTV stalker Kodi add on on my computer, but can't on my Android box (Authorisation failed), with the same MAC :(

will always work better on windows working fine on firestick for me

what mac is working or are they paid for macs?

Published on 5 Feb 2016
HOW TO INSTALL KHAOZ KODI IPTV STALKER ADDON

This is how you install the Khaoz IPTV Addon . This addon feels much like a stalker list but has different approach to it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

works pretty well as does another one

wild premium

IPTV stalker is not working for me this morning. When I click on the channel, it's loading and then reports URL time out. Is it only on my end?

Back