IPTV Stalker

I have another issue now. When I try to instal TunnelBear VPN on my android box, or any other VPN to that matter, it reports an error: "your image doesn't support VPN". How to fix this?

I have tried various VPN / Smart DNS services on my computer now and nothing works. I can open a few English channels but the rest isn't working. When I click a channel it says working but it doesn't start te channel. What VPN do you use guys?

if you only want fta english channels bbc iplayer, itv hub will give you most live and catchup channels

I do not bother with a vpn
if they want me they know where I am and if they want anything from me they can take from face :Boo:

I can't watch IPTV stalker today. There is an error " bool object is not iterable" and then t won't open anything. Anyone else has issues with stalker channels?

DDos attacks again as paying customers fed up getting crap service so they paid for it to happen
Stalker is more bother than worth to be honest
Update: Now it seems they want end users to go into their router and change dns to 8.8.8.8....really? WTF? Like home users will do that...the geeks, yes but average home users, no. They are going to make it where end users muck their internet connection, watch. lol

DDos attacks again as paying customers fed up getting crap service so they paid for it to happen
Stalker is more bother than worth to be honest
Update: Now it seems they want end users to go into their router and change dns to 8.8.8.8....really? WTF? Like home users will do that...the geeks, yes but average home users, no. They are going to make it where end users muck their internet connection, watch. lol

8.8.8.8 is google DNS. You dont even need to do it via the router, you can do it via network settings.

Not really geek/nerd worthy tbh, you could also use 8.8.4.4

Is stalker down again? ITV authorisation failed, can't open anything.

went down yesterday mate even forum was struggling no doubt with amount trying to complain lol

they should just pull plug

Thanks for the info. I thought it was on my end. They need to invest the money from donations into extending server capacities.

bear in mind they are only piggy in middle buy from other & sell on & cannot sort it they aint the brightest

I've never actually fully sussed out what IPTV stalker actually is. I've had quite a few add-ons on my Firestick before but none of them have ever worked. All seems a bit too much effort if you ask me..

Back