IPTV Stalker

Is there any fixs now? Or are they ll gone, dam miss IPT Stalker but its not worth what they are
looking for a sub. Way too much and better paid addons out there 4 sure!!

Whatever happened to IPTV Stalker? It worked fine yesterday, but today, half of the channels are missing in the channel list.

Sorry, it was my bad. The channels that were on the top in the list are now moved towards the bottom, and that caused confusion, so I thought they were removed until I thoroughly scrolled through the list.

Last edited:
Who still can watch i4atv and stalker rip? Both add ons have stopped working for me yesterday, even through ivue TVs guide. It opens some channels via ivue TVs guide, but not all. I have heard that IPTV stalker servers will require username and password, as well as MAC authentications not the near future. Is this correct?

stalker updates servers every 24 hrs wipes out a lot of macs also last night changed servers i believe
username/pass meant to be next addition

Its been a while but I knew it would rear its head eventually....
Are we stalking it or is stalking us......

Does this work on firestick? Or would you suggest another addon which works for HD sports?

Cheers

yes works on firestick to be honest do not think it has a great load of HD i may be wrong though

Who still can watch i4atv and stalker rip? Both add ons have stopped working for me yesterday, even through ivue TVs guide. It opens some channels via ivue TVs guide, but not all. I have heard that IPTV stalker servers will require username and password, as well as MAC authentications not the near future. Is this correct?

Still both working good here
I4ATV takes a couple of clicks
Rip needs a working Mac
but both are still working on PC/Android box

Stalker is down if you check, even states so on their own website.
You can get to categories etc like sport but thats it once click on channl no go.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked again,some sport clearing not the main ones.

Last edited:
all good for me again but they are knocking clones out

been solid here 24 hours now

I have uninstalled all stalker clones and only kept stalker rip. It works ok again, thank God.

sorry if this is wrong place but is stalker down I get into catogry menu then I get itv authorisation failed

must be something I am doing wrong then thanx for feedback m8

problem is their is that many clone versions about you need to make sure you have the right ones

Back