IPTV stalker is no longer free

had to go the route of no mac address to get it back

now all working in super favourites again

I finally made IPTV Stalker work flawlessly. Thanks everyone for your help.

a bit of help please lads been on my hols and would like to sort super favs out again ive got to advance and click to import super favs but what am I importing as ive not got anything saved so what do I have to save please cheers tony

cant save what you havent got @least thats how i see it

Last edited by a moderator:
a bit of help please lads been on my hols and would like to sort super favs out again ive got to advance and click to import super favs but what am I importing as ive not got anything saved so what do I have to save please cheers tony

WATCH IPTV STALKER CHANNELS FREE IN SUPER FAVORITES XBMC/Kodi - onlineteacher

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

dont think that video will help
that shows how to save them think thats easy enough
if you not got any saved only way i see it is getting iptvstalker working again & then save in super favs for safe keeping unless i am missing something
as said cant import what you dont have

I got this going again. Have it saved to super favourites, is it safe to use in the guide.

Installing the super favourites.zip failed for me so I enabled global config in settings. Then went back to the stalker add-on and saved each individual category to super favourites folder.

The video on post 155 shows how to import super favourites zip file. The video has links to the zip file or you can use the link idrob supplied. If your device has usb or memory card port just stick the zip file on a stick or card and import them from that. For fire stick use adb fire.

Last edited:
got it working with another mac but the on fire stick you cant search anywhere but the stick files to import the fav file ?
D810esg.jpg

Last edited:
got it working with another mac but the on fire stick you cant search anywhere but the stick files to import the fav file ?
D810esg.jpg

You can send the zip file to your stick using the adb fire program. you use the push pull utility. I would push to the sdcard option.

Yes you can send to sd card but stick doesnt give you the choice to add it in correct place

Yes your right sorry about that I should of tried it first.You would have to add as a source and have I direct web address for the zip file

Could you not store your zip files on a local network location and then add that location to the fire stick? Browse to it and install from there?

Could you not store your zip files on a local network location and then add that location to the fire stick? Browse to it and install from there?

Super favourites gives the option to add from a remote location so I cant see why not.

side load ES File Explorer onto fire stick
launch ES, turn on Remote Manager
this will give you ftp address
use this addy on pc to transfer files where you like onto fire stick

Stopped working for me in super favourites with no Mac enabled.

Not working for me either. This time, IVU Guide not doing the trick as it used to. Is there a workaround, a fresh MAC address or something? Though it's pointless really, as the IPTV stalker authors are also reading this, so as soon as we come up with a fix, they rush to patch it, and the next day, poof, gone.

Back