IPTV stalker is no longer free

my m8ty just order the m8 fully loaded but has asked my to find out if possible witch add on will have the new btsports Europe in

IPTV Stalker IVUE Macs Kodi and other Fixes Aug 2015

Many of you with Iptv Stalker Addon will notice that is still works with ivue but will not work if you go direct to the addon. Here is a fix so iptv Stalker will start working again so you can browse the addon direct follow the instructions below

With this Plugin it will auto Generate a new mac code every time its run so if your IPTV stops working run the fix again and it will give you a new mac code.

Download this PLUGIN Install in your video addons you will now have a plugin called iptv stalker fix Run this it will update and wolla you now have a working IVUE guide and IPTV Stalker

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I haven't tried it

Attachments

• plugin.video.fixstalker.zip
    36 KB · Views: 36
I have tried the fix and it did not work for me. When it switches MAC address, IPTV Stalker stops working. When I switch to my old MAC that works, it starts working again. Doesn't work through IVU TV Guide or Super Favourites. Could it be because i'm using Wookie?

You shouldn't need it if you got the wookie.

I haven't checked for a few days but the last time i did check IPTV was OK

Anyway don't talk about the wookie people don't like it

You shouldn't need it if you got the wookie.

I haven't checked for a few days but the last time i did check IPTV was OK

Anyway don't talk about the wookie people don't like it

OK mate. Thanks for the warning. Although there is a long thread about Wookie so I thought it would be ok.

guys the fix via ivue wont work as now its being pointed towards the users portal acess via their mac which if they use ivue will need to modify each line and then it will point to the portal ok but unless the program gets an update containg a username/password or donation & attached mac then it wont continue for long, the reason everyone was using a mac to enter was due to 1 person bought donation and passed his mac out but like most places it spread like wildfire and he slightly changed it when it went to popular making himself to look like he was hacking passed the system. they now run a checker like uk virgin if you sniff a mac from the same section of the grid and use it you will find your macs dead prity soon, they have this system in place and theres a stalker update being auto sent by a user that attaches itself to your addon and scraps the open channels and mac info back to them. this too is now almost dead.

im unsure how long its gonna be active they know about it back at papio but 00:1a:79:11:22:33 thats the fix and the A must be a under that you see send serial its unticked enable it but dont set anything in there. and your gonna see it will connect and pvr stalker runs and so does anything attached to stalker but like i said unsure how long

IPTV Stalker is still working fine for me, but I can't seem to open some Sky channels. Movie and sport channels are ok but I can't open living and One . It reports no error, just loading and then stops.

was always that way for me loads channels work fine some others dont

sly movies sports always ok

yeah those channels are down if you only get loading then nothing its the channel thats effected an error message would be for all when trying to watch

Hi here one for yor click on SF click on a channel opens great start watching a few minutes in goes off back to XBMC. Click on XBMC, VIDEO and ADDONS, SF open a channel works then after a few minutes goes back to XBMC.I can go on another addon say genesis does the same I have a MX Android Box any ideas thanks in advance.

5amp i do believe thats down to the rtmpdump/librtmp mostly being out of date most the time people are running older versions as they have never caused issues so they continue with older versions and then things like live streams start playing/stop times i know are play/2sec,20,60,1min,2,5 there erroring due to the fact the streams arnt being read by the dump or librtmp, ok goto here
Code:
goto your named os and inside the folder you will see a file bring that file onto your laptop/pc whatever your using as internet.
Code:
go here look at your os it will tell you where on your xbmc it needs to goto the link below is an example f the android. when its done restart xbmc and try a stream.
Android: "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/lib/librtmp.so"

Hi it appears to be working ok now without doing anything I am going to delete some of my addons(the one's that are not working) thanks for all the advice.

can someone confirm if this is still working?

Back