IPTV stalker is no longer free

Just a heads up , I havent actually used this before but I tried it last night on TSMEDIA and it works great , so if you've
an enigma2 box try it out

NEW mac is Enter 00:1a:78:11:22:33 active send Serial Number then disactive it then active it again and clean up cache. tried it today and works.

i get this when i start iptv stalker

urlopen error, temporary failure name resolution

edit i just realised i didnt have ethernet cable in lol

just getting authorisation failed

even if i go srgberian way

Last edited:
Whats the score with this addon then how are people getting the mac address's why once they have been publicised are they getting blocked and how come it doesn't just work?

Does it just boil down to money (for something which you don't pay for in the first place?)

it is pay for thats why mac addy gets blocked not meant to be free
if you get a working one dont highlight it just use it just keep playing with the numbers

It works perfectly for me today. I only use one MAC address and never change it. Sometimes, I get an error, but most of the time, it works as it should be.

For those that use kodi ultimate addon pack & all of a sudden get iptv stalker http 403 forbidden error or odd authorization error because of super favorites update...simple solution...if you have WinRAR right click KUAP and open it with WinRAR (not running it but open it)...copy contents of Kodi/userdata/user_data/plugin.video.stalker/ and copy all content files to %appdata%/Kodi/userdata/uer_data/plugin.video.stalker/ paste those files there. Then run kodi and go to kodi favorites and it will work again. Will also work with all tv guide addons.

yip posting on open forums a waste of time

pastebin would be good or better still try get it working with no addy lol

yip posting on open forums a waste of time

pastebin would be good or better still try get it working with no addy lol

Even if people post on pastebin and elsewhere in a txt file, a link to the file has to be posted nonetheless. It's a same difference in the end.

Nobody gives it out, it's earned.
Maybe you might get it as well
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back