IPTV stalker is no longer free

posted Yesterday at 6:06pm

Nuevo Mac Adrees 00:1A:79:99:88:77 para IPTV Stalker creado por mí que lo difruten. Esto fue una ayuda para la gente buena de

Don't bother people are saying its not working

gave up trying with it lol

Its funny some people say it works and some say it doesn't on all of these mac addresses

and not just here but other places as well

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
yip bit weird only one of above kinda works but only now & then

very strange

still working for me have to clear cache sometimes for it to work

iptv stalker server change

Published on Aug 11, 2015

for those that are still having many problems connecting to iptv stalker try there second server

not saying it will work but as you can see from the video its working here even after closing kodi and opening it again
Code:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iptv stalker maintenance

Published on Aug 11, 2015

if you still have problems connecting use the maintenance tools

download the older iptv stalker here
Code:

when installing the older version of iptv stalker change the settings to not update shown in the video
Code:

It's partly working, same as before. Sometimes it opens the channels, sometimes it won't.

still same for me a hit or miss lol beats me

all working perfect for me now lol ivue and app very strange as ivue wasn't working at all yesterday lol

iptv stalker server change 3rd server

Published on Aug 14, 2015

for those that are still having many problems connecting to iptv stalker try there third server

not saying it will work but as you can see from the video its working here even after closing kodi and opening it again

Code:

Hi I put my Stalker channels in my super favourites the first time then they all went so the second time I added them again in S F and this time I added and copied them and they have gone again very strange any ideas thanks in advance.

Back