Iptv on enigma 2 box

Worked fine for me.

What are you using to extract the file?

mmm strange not working for me as well , i have winrar and winzip installed on my pc and still get a error extracting it ?

no issues here with winrar maybe corrupt download

mmm strange not working for me as well , i have winrar and winzip installed on my pc and still get a error extracting it ?

Thank god for that......thought I was nutz......tried lappy as well, still same.

Just tried it for the hell of it and it unpacks fine

very strange iv even changed the location to my slave drive to download it and its still not working ?

extracts or opens fine for me on lappy

managed to fined it from a different source

just in case any one is having the same problem when trying to download

Download XC plugin

I just d/loaded your link Spud and its larger ...159kb and it extracted fine mate. One of them days, I blame Brexit. :p

You can leave crossepg on as well but you will need epgimporter on for IPTV if you want Epg.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

leemoo would you have a .ipk of epg importer for openpli 3 or 4?

Sometimes it can be the older versions of WinZip or winrar that give a corrupt error. Once you update the programs they unzip fine, I used the latest to zip them

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried IPTV from "somebody" I know, tried it over a year ago when it was all being setup and thought it was a pile of poo back then but this time I am slightly impressed but and there has to be a but.

1) HD channels are only 720p so look soft
2) The audio is also low quality MP4 (or something similar)
3) On quite a few channels I had lip sync issues, switching channels would sync it back but then within a few seconds it would go out again.

Is this what others are seeing or do I need to try somebody else? I'm already on Virgin so no real issue for me .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I am making slow progress, I have invested in a new VU+ Solo2 which is a massive step up from the Dreambox 800se HD.

I have run the script which to install the Bouquets, but just get the the main IPTV list rather than then broken down into smaller ones the entertainment, music etc which means I cannot use the EPG function.

The error presented is the following:
IPTV.PNG

Any guidance would be great. I have tried the latest OpenATV and OpenVIX images so ruling out a issue with the image unless I am doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance!

That is exactly the same as I got when I loaded the script using putty on a zgemma H5.2tc, all the IPTV were in the same list, I also got a url from the supplier for the EPG but they dont say where to put that. I know where to put the .xml file .

So just to clarify, are you both getting this error when running the script which you got from your supplier and running via putty?

Also, have you got EPGimporter installed prior to running the script?

So just to clarify, are you both getting this error when running the script which you got from your supplier and running via putty?

Also, have you got EPGimporter installed prior to running the script?
Yes I get the error, no I did not run EPGimporter first, my bad but I was also given a URL for the .xml for the EPG but no idea where to put it. I am running Ipab. I will deffo try with a fresh install tomorrow and post back.

Back