IPTV MAG250 Broadband only no dish needed

acky4life

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone had any experience in IPTV no dish required ! all down the broadband, im not sure how it works cline etc, the reason why i ask is the mag250 micro is £50 quid on ebay to buy and i have seen this working in a pub streaming ab* dh*bi sp*rts this shows 380 games a year and they are charging the pub £800 for the mag and a further £150 a month for the server,

i was wanting to know how i could get a similar setup by buying it for 50 quid on ebay and how i go about getting on a server for a lot cheaper then 150 a month !

I have read all about c lines that seem to work with dreamboxes and a dish etc, but im more interested in this mag250 iptv via the broadband.

any help would be very much appreciated !

I doubt you'll find it cheap mate. Ive seen approx 2k a year for ad sports through iptv so that sounds about right. Not going to be cheap because of the demand and the high bandwidth needed on the server side to stream these channels.
Also, ive not seen anyone selling the servers for these things separately.

If you want admc follow the guide on this forum, think its in the viasat thread. Only £30 for the year.

Then you may be able to get it working on an android media box or apple tv

Yeah, but the quality of that is shite

O right. In that case OP is better off spending the extra £1970.

No unless he's got that kind of money. But just letting him know its going to be to pretty much unwatchable on tv, so dont bother wasting his time and money.

No unless he's got that kind of money. But just letting him know its going to be to pretty much unwatchable on tv, so dont bother wasting his time and money.

Must admit mate, saw admc through apple tv and it was fine mate, perfectly watchable, and for every single game and no cutting out and for 30 quid it's fine mate.

Anyone know where to buy these MAG 250 stbs, I cant find any uk supplier except those offering a months sub with the stb as a package? Or can anyone else confirm other ip stbs that will work. Saw the MAG 250 running in my local today and it works fine, pic quality was good too.

Think there is a thread for an android box that does the admc streaming & theres another thread for a box with sub to footy channels for £259 for 6month subs. Its in sat section i think

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back