IPTV Panel?

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand most supplier's have purchased a panel off of some main host server?
Just wondering how it works in general, regarding the streams?
Hypothetically, if i had a panel with say 50 premium channel stream's and 50 client's, would the streams all have to come (be routed) through my server (broadband), or would the panel just connect my clients straight to the main host server?

Clearly i haven't got a clue lol, just curious. :)

I understand most supplier's have purchased a panel off of some main host server?
Just wondering how it works in general, regarding the streams?
Hypothetically, if i had a panel with say 50 premium channel stream's and 50 client's, would the streams all have to come (be routed) through my server (broadband), or would the panel just connect my clients straight to the main host server?

Clearly i haven't got a clue lol, just curious. :)
Your panel is just to add customers on to has nothing to do with your internet the main server runs off his own internet

So it's not really costing you any sort of resources. Basically your just a sort of sales agent, taking your own cut? :)

So it's not really costing you any sort of resources. Basically your just a sort of sales agent, taking your own cut? :)
Most servers work buy you buying credit example 50 credits for £150 you need 4 credits to make one liner that's just an example

Last edited:
Back