iptv buffering

mu11

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an m3u file it works fine on my laptop if i play through vlc player but on my zgemma 2s it keeps buffering to 10% then back to 1 or 2% and doesnt play
Am i doing something wrong? Im running openatv image
Any help would be appreciated

I have an m3u file it works fine on my laptop if i play through vlc player but on my zgemma 2s it keeps buffering to 10% then back to 1 or 2% and doesnt play
Am i doing something wrong? Im running openatv image
Any help would be appreciated

You have less resources available ram, cpu power, codec on the zgemma then a laptop sometimes this happens and you just have to except the box is not powerful enough for the job.

Surely it wouldnt be an iptv box if it cant handle it?
Like why make a iptv box if its not powerful enough to be an iptv box

Surely it wouldnt be an iptv box if it cant handle it?
Like why make a iptv box if its not powerful enough to be an iptv box

Its not a IPTV box though its a satellite box that can run a few iptv plugins.

Build yourself a pc with a 751mhz CPU,512mb HDD and 512DDR3 ram and linux and see if that runs the stream ok.

Some streams need to have a large buffer the Zgemma just does not have it or enough CPU power to be good at it all.

A Duo2 or similar probably would manage.

I get what you mean, the stream has magically started to play but buffers every 20 seconds
Will have a look into some servers try find a good one

Just to add to what @Ferret has said above dont forget that the Zgemma is also having to run an Enigma2 base operating system running in the background continually which takes away CPU and RAM resources.

as stated buy a dedicated player as @manic01 mentioned or get a better machine with a higher spec CPU and more ram

Last edited by a moderator:
Something i will look into in the future sticking to this for now at least its started working now

Back