IPTV Box

Been longtime since seen this thread.
But now its popped up again....
My heart is always with enigma boxes. Especially running running OpenATV.
Long time ago i was fan of OpenVIX. But when OpenVIX “REFUSED” to support lower end enigma2 boxes and set the market to there sellers i fell out with them. As zgemma was making a big footprint in the ground around that time. Then you needed to cough up £300/£400 for top spec boxes from restricted sellers.
We had a £70/£100 box that landed on our door steps that had same principle and run great at 200% cheaper.
When OpenVIX seen this as danger to the market they withdrew support to the likes of zgemma!!!!
(OpenATV only)

It is very strange this thread popped up and “THEM” now support it in a dying era of enigma2 boxes!!!
Maybe reason being is enigma2 is on its lasts legs.
Me personally....... “love open source” and heart is with enigma2 as you can do sooooo much with them!!!
(but not as much of recent)

Thread title is “IPTV BOX”.
Top spec android box!
Even firestick!
And funny enough an enigma2.

With enigma2 there is more options, but also what i have learnt in last couple of years is what we all suspect will be detected streaming box!!
With variety out there now and recent events on 28.2° and vermin..... let your enigma2 serve its purpose then think ahead android top spec.
A firestick at £40 will do the man in the street. Thankfully they will not restrict the market to there benefit!!!
(What a difference a year makes)!!!
😉

mmmm hit the vol lo,.e

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lol ooo oooo

"Sunrise, wrong side of another day.
Sky high, six thousand miles away."
(Motorhead- Motorhead) ;)

hey guys is amiko A6N a good box to invest in...?

Amiko are trying to sneak in to the same market as the Formuler streaming boxes. I was going to try one of these but the 1gb of ram put me off probably info for the IPTV side of things but it stopped me reaching for the bank card.

Back